• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Me now 10st 10lbs lighter

Attachments

• DSCF1024.jpg
    DSCF1024.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 134
  • photo 1 (67).JPG
    photo 1 (67).JPG
    111 KB · Views: 133
  • photo 4 (25).JPG
    photo 4 (25).JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 162
Wow well done you look like a completely different person. I hope I see the same kind of results by next November. Thanks for sharing your photos it is really encouraging. x

Love those check trousers butterfly ... Looking very sexy there too hun. :) x

Such a transformation! Looking great!!

Sale bargain down to £7 size 10 :)

Attachments

• photo (80).JPG
    photo (80).JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 118
You look amazing such a change from your last photo, I need to start taking photos so I can see myself changing!

Asda I only popped in for a loaf as O/H is back at work tomorrow, got some £1 pants and that jumper :)

Butterfly lady you look amazing I'm just about to have my surgery on 8th Jan can't wait

Thanks Jojo, I'm sure you too will be looking amazing in the near future xx

Hi butterfly great pic can see weight loss . Did Asda have some pants in sale ? And did you get your jumper from there its great!

Yes the pants were £1, they had "funny" ones like Wonderwoman/Betty Boop/Disney ones they were £2.50 or 3 for £6, they also had the more normal pants some were as much as £5 :) Yes the jumper came from there too, I went to the new Asda close to me at Barnes Hill

Ah asda! I don't want to sound like a vain cow but they rarely have 6's and their 8's are mostly too big :( Typical huh! Their 11/12 year old tights fit me nicely though lol

Lovely buy for a gorgeous lady :) ... I can't go into our local Asda now without taking an immediate veer to the left into the clothes dept.. Big change from 2 yrs ago when it was always to the right as there was just no point because nothing in there would come close to fitting any way. Love it :D

So funny as in years gone by when browsing sale rails I'd see loads of size 10's 12's etc but no 22/24/26's Now its the opposite when I browse sale rails all I can see is bigger sizes :D

You're absolutely right! My husband glad though haha! He says I have way too many clothes :)

My fella is the opposite I keep saying I have too many clothes but he keeps finding things to buy :rolleyes:

Back