• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

So many folks are worried about loose skin post op, well yes its going to happen but with good undies it can be minimised and I think it depends on the persons skin too, I have lost over 10st and thought I'd post a pic showing my loose skin, I'd still prefer myself in a size 12 with saggy bits rather than a size 26 with firmer fatty bits :D

I still would like to lose a few more stone but if I stopped where I am now I'd not be upset ;)

Attachments

• photo (42).jpg
    photo (42).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 159
Wow butterfly not bad at all . Great in fact! I agree with you . Did you do much exercise in the way of toning /weights etc?? Xx

Wow butterfly not bad at all . Great in fact! I agree with you . Did you do much exercise in the way of toning /weights etc?? Xx

No exercise at all, obviously I am more active due to losing weight but I don't exercise as such :rolleyes: and my job is on the pc so I am sat on my bum all day

No exercise at all, obviously I am more active due to losing weight but I don't exercise as such :rolleyes: and my job is on the pc so I am sat on my bum all day
wow . I ask because from what i gave been reading most people do a lot of exercise in order to tone up the flabby . Your very lucky must have great skin

I too yoyo dieted all my life and I'm in my 50's now

Brave lady for posting and also very lucky lady. Considering what you have lost you skin is amazing. I am nearing a 10 stone loss and while my stomach isn't too bad my arms are awful (but they always have been and if I get any corrective surgery it will be here) but the area that really bugs me is that it literally looks like my butt has melted into the top of my legs but heyho very, very small price to pay!!

Wow, that's really quite good on the loose skin front. I'm already showing more loose skin than that!

As Kursty said, you've got great genes!

Thanks for all the nice comments folks, its not easy is it this weight loss lark no matter how we do it :)

Ok just 2lbs away from my "Target" weight of 12st thought I'd do a few pics I deffo want to lose more I'm thinking maybe a stone or 2?

There is almost a year (all bar 3 days) difference in the pics as I started my LSD on 6th Nov 13

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage 2.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage 2.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 117
  • nov 2 2014 (2).jpg
    nov 2 2014 (2).jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 135
  • nov 2 2014 (5).jpg
    nov 2 2014 (5).jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 135
Fantastic! Congrats on your 1st surgiversary!! And being at your (initial) target ... In my experience, we don't have much control over whether we lose any more ... if it is going to happen it just will. I was happy at just under 13stone (size 14/16) in January this year, but by the end of April I had lost the best part another 3stone - I have been stable at exactly 10stone since then ... thrilled xxx

Ok just 2lbs away from my "Target" weight of 12st thought I'd do a few pics I deffo want to lose more I'm thinking maybe a stone or 2?

There is almost a year (all bar 3 days) difference in the pics as I started my LSD on 6th Nov 13

Amazing picture's the difference your like a new woman! Well done!

Butterfly you look amazing ...... Exactly what I will be aiming for when it's my turn .......... Could be a while yet .. But good things come to those that wait! :)

Fantastic! Congrats on your 1st surgiversary!! And being at your (initial) target ... In my experience, we don't have much control over whether we lose any more ... if it is going to happen it just will. I was happy at just under 13stone (size 14/16) in January this year, but by the end of April I had lost the best part another 3stone - I have been stable at exactly 10stone since then ... thrilled xxx

Thats why I put a stone or two? If I stay at this weight I really won't be unhappy, just want to lose the 2lbs by my surgery date which is 21st this month, this sure is a rollercoaster journey :)

Back