• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

Hahaaha mnes the same butterfly... If I don't do the immediate left turn he will stop and stand till I do :p

great photo's you look amazing. love the jumper really suites you, in fact everything looks nice.

Popped into Asda did my shopping, as we were leaving a sale rail was wheeled out, I said to O/H that I'm not looking as I have plenty of clothing, Mr ClothEars heads over to the rail I now have 4 more jumpers (all in a size 10) and this dress which I must say I love and will keep for our holidays, I told him he was mad to buy it as its a size 8-10!!! It cost £3!! he got 5 items of clothing for £9 :D

Excuse the boots I have my boots and trousers under the dress as I didn't think the dress would fit me to only half undressed lol

Attachments

• 4 jan 15a.jpg
    4 jan 15a.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 100
  • 4 jan 15.jpg
    4 jan 15.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 101
Lovely butterfly :) although I must say the boots don't go. It's great thrill isn't it .. I tried a size 8 dress on today in Debenhams ... It fitted but I didn't buy it as I really have no need for it. It's just great to try :)..last year I couldn't bring myself to go into a changing room!

Haha forgot about this one!!

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
Saucy lady love it!

Another dress the O/H bought me, I dread him coming home my wardrobe can't cope lol
Waist started off at 48" now 28"
Hips were 64" now 40"

Attachments

• dress2.jpg
    dress2.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 71
  • dress3.jpg
    dress3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 85
Lovely :) he seems to be really getting into this lol

Loking amazing Butterfly! What an achievement hun. And to have an OH who is your personal shopper ... It all looks great on you, and that last dress is my favourite. xxx

Ok I am going to kill him lol another dress :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 9 jan a.jpg
    9 jan a.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 9 jan b.jpg
    9 jan b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 70
Back