• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

vain

that's amazing Hun you must be so proud, I can't wait till I'm that weight I cant acctually even imagine it and in my head I don't think it will ever happen but then again at the beginning I never thought I would make it this far xx
you've done amazing Hun and you will get to this weight and yes it's hard to imagine but look how far you have come

Butterfly_lady

Just putting this out here 12st 7lbs difference :)

Attachments

• 07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    07 Nov 13 C.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 5 feb 2016b.jpg
    5 feb 2016b.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Well done butterfly :)

Butterfly_lady

Lisa876

Looking fabulous Butterfly! Wow... Body goals for sure

Butterfly_lady

28 months post op :)

Attachments

• March 19th 2016 Himley House1.jpg
    March 19th 2016 Himley House1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 79
  • March 19th 2016 Himley House2.jpg
    March 19th 2016 Himley House2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 87

nafpnd

Wow, the progress is amazing, so inspirational seeing some of your journey in pictures, well done and thank you so much for sharing.

Butterfly_lady

Size 8 skirt :)

Attachments

• 25 3 16.jpg
    25 3 16.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 60

beepbeepcat

Wow!
Flipping awesome.

countrywench

My gosh you look so different and amazing ! I bet people don't recognise you ?
Incredible !

Butterfly_lady

My gosh you look so different and amazing ! I bet people don't recognise you ?
Incredible !

Hahaha did have 1 really funny incident, my O/H workmates only get together for special occasions like weddings etc, last social do we went to was in the September before my op so I was at my biggest, fast forward 18 months to a leaving do - My O/H was at the bar and 1 of his work mates wives said to him, "Oh who you with?" My o/h replied thats Debra, and she goes, oh she's got the same name as your last girlfriend!! :rolleyes:
She took some convincing it really was me lol

Llora

Hahaha did have 1 really funny incident, my O/H workmates only get together for special occasions like weddings etc, last social do we went to was in the September before my op so I was at my biggest, fast forward 18 months to a leaving do - My O/H was at the bar and 1 of his work mates wives said to him, "Oh who you with?" My o/h replied thats Debra, and she goes, oh she's got the same name as your last girlfriend!! :rolleyes: She took some convincing it really was me lol

That is sooooo funny!!!! Really great story! Made my morning! :D

countrywench

Love that ..

beepbeepcat

Wow, that's fab!

Butterfly_lady

Can't use this new forum so won't be posting much but just wanted to say that today was a *warm* sunny day but I was freezing lol!!