• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Loss Pics

los in it

What a crying shame your unable to use this new jazzed up site! Let's all hope you get to grips with it soon

nafpnd

Can't use this new forum so won't be posting much but just wanted to say that today was a *warm* sunny day but I was freezing lol!!
I'm actually wondering how cold I will feel after weight loss because I'm always freezing already despite this 'padding' on me

los in it

O didn't really feel the cold before but now....it's hats,extra vests,socks,gloves the works!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
If you pm a moderator or start a thread in the forum technical support section we can try and help with any problems you have navigating the new site.

Personally I found the app didn't have the functionality the main site did, also that threads were getting lost by them being posted in the wrong area because people couldn't find the right one.

There is a new posts tab if you prefer that way of viewing the forum (similar to the app which had threads with new posts).

Please don't leave just because you are struggling :)

Butterfly_lady

I'm struggling too! I used to always use the app so without that not been it so much :( X

I didn't use the app much but liked the old site where I could easily click on *my threads* to find threads I'd started or commented on took me ages to find this thread and even then I didn't realise it was *MY* thread lol I'm probably missing something that I need to click on but I can't see what lol Plus all my sig with my details etc on looks a mess :(

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't use the app much but liked the old site where I could easily click on *my threads* to find threads I'd started or commented on took me ages to find this thread and even then I didn't realise it was *MY* thread lol I'm probably missing something that I need to click on but I can't see what lol Plus all my sig with my details etc on looks a mess :(
If you click on your name on the Green bar at the top of the page and a box will open...( This is your control panel)...click on 'Your Profile'...this brings you to your 'Profile Page'...If you click on Postings you will find all your posts and threads...It says to the right which ones are posts or threads. Also, at the bottom of this posting page it says...Find all content (on my example by Mini). Find all threads by Mini. Click on content it will give you all your posts only....click on threads and it will give only your threads.

Your signature looks fine to me...

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Butterfly_lady

30 months post bypass and on the kids playground lol size 8/10 10st maintaining park.jpg

countrywench

You look amazing ! Wow ! You must be so happy with this result !

FeeBee

You look great and I love your outfit x

Butterfly_lady

Thanks for all the lovely comments, my skirt cost me 50p on the car boot sale and I love it :)

Butterfly_lady

Butterfly_lady

Party last night 31 months post op

Attachments

• 25 june 1.jpg
    25 june 1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 25 june 2.jpg
    25 june 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 22

Butterfly_lady

Just been to a works team building weekend we visited one of these trampoline places and I bounced and jumped and I even threw myself into a giant airbag!!! No way would I have done that pre bypass (wouldn't have been allowed to anyway 20st was max weight)

Attachments

• 1st july 1.jpg
    1st july 1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 17

Butterfly_lady

Just came back from holidays (Always go away for my birthday) it was 3 years ago whilst on a luxury holiday for my 50th that I decided to have the operation which has changed my life, after being unable to enjoy my 50th birthday treat due to being unable to walk more that 20 steps without needing a rest! I even got my white belly out for a bit of sunshine!!

Attachments

• DSCF5799.JPG
    DSCF5799.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • DSCF5796.JPG
    DSCF5796.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 19