• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss related TV & radio programmes

Yep - they didn't look too unhappy on GMTV-
They feature on Fat Doctor tonight (9-sky 254)

just read this too, scaremongering to the extreme..... complete rubbish.

Scuse my french but the Daily Mail is a pile of steaming :hitthefan::argh::massmoon::grumble::flamingmad::rant2::sick0019::stinkyfeet::yuk:

Best used at the bottom of a cat litter tray...

I have just read the article - why did they see the need to show the picture of a band when the whole article was about bypass?!

It was the narrowminded and pathetic comments though under the article that really p*ssed me off!

Incidentally, the story about the 70 stone man is on the front page of the Sun today.

x

I have posted a comment in response,but doubt it will get published:rolleyes:

Shaw Somers on GMTV today

He is being interviewed about the surgery on the 70 stone man. He is to appear again.

I wander if his mate Guy slater will be with him?

He's not camera-shy!

Just watched-he really does explain the importance & need for WLS so well

Hi

I saw it too, I think Mr Sommers really does empathise with people that are morbidly obese. He see's us as people with feelings and not just fat stupid blobs as a lot of people do. I don't know if Guy Slater or Shaw Sommers will be doing my op but I'm glad im in there hands.

Take Care

Paula XX

aww missed it, I love these though when they explain the need for wls to the ignorant public x

This is what Guy Slater says in the Sun about Obese people - we should all learn it verbatim and quote it at morons.

OBESITY is a psychological and physical disease. Many of my patients are driven to eat. Food is all they think about, 24 hours per day, and they are constantly hungry.
They turn to food as an emotional crutch - comfort eating makes them feel better. But it becomes a vicious cycle as they grow depressed by their appearance. Getting them healthy and working means they will pay taxes rather than claim benefit.

might be on their website later? ive looked but not up yet xx

I am slightly concerned that he thinks all obese people dont work -

This is what Guy Slater says in the Sun about Obese people - we should all learn it verbatim and quote it at morons.

OBESITY is a psychological and physical disease. Many of my patients are driven to eat. Food is all they think about, 24 hours per day, and they are constantly hungry.
They turn to food as an emotional crutch - comfort eating makes them feel better. But it becomes a vicious cycle as they grow depressed by their appearance. Getting them healthy and working means they will pay taxes rather than claim benefit.

They have done brilliantly well, thanks for posting this!
Cuppa xx :D

Back