• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss related TV & radio programmes

Neen

WLS Moderator
That was a good episode! I watched that this week :) I'm really enjoying seeing anyone with WLS (well anyone losing by any means) do well as it's so encouraging and inspiring! I'm a sucker for things like that.

Sambucca

wow - they look fab! Thanks for posting RS

candie

fabby not flabby :)

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
The headline was wrong and they also put a picture of a band on the article - good old Daily Snail but well done to the girls !

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
Well done to those girls! They look so fantastic!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I found it really frustrating when it said about the school mums inviting them for coffee now they had lost weight.

I know where I would be telling those school gate mums to go!!

Good story tho.

serenitylove

I found it really frustrating when it said about the school mums inviting them for coffee now they had lost weight.

I know where I would be telling those school gate mums to go!!

Good story tho.

totally agree with you there what kind a bunch of nasty women would only talk to you when thinner

chocchucky

Hey Donna theres a programme on sky health called fat doctor, its on a Tuesday at 9pm last week they operated on 3 sisters on the same day all having a bypass.
Was really good to watch:)
Sharon

candie

BBC3 11.20PM WHO MADE ME FAT?

Anyone else gonna watch this?it's on freeview 7:D

candie

Wish I saw your post earlier I would have watched it! Was it good?
No sadly it was a wannabe tv presenter attacking the government, fast food establishments etc, but mainly taking over the whole issue whilst on a massive ego trip :mad:
I thought it was going to include real people with weight probs :eek:

x Nee x

No sadly it was a wannabe tv presenter attacking the government, fast food establishments etc, but mainly taking over the whole issue whilst on a massive ego trip :mad:
I thought it was going to include real people with weight probs :eek:

Hello,

I just watched this on the BBC 3 iplayer, although it didnt show overweight people really, I thought it was a good show, purely on the basis of showing all the temptations that are out there making it hard to resist especially if you are like me where I find it so hard.

BBC iPlayer - Mischief: Series 4: Who Made Me Fat?

There is the link to it

xx