• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss?

Shabbs12

I everyone I understand that everyone loses weight at different rates but was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind sharing how much weight they have lost and in what period of time?
Thanks for reading ;) X

I'm a newbie post op . . .lol

I was 4 weeks post op on thursday and have lost 36lb (2 stone 8lb ~ why is that always sounds more LOL) but this inc my 2 weeks preop diet where I lost 17lbs.

I have no restriction in my band as yet as my provider doesnt fill on placing, this comes for me this coming week at 5 weeks post op. I have a lonnggggg way to go yet tho.

top_kat said:
I'm a newbie post op . . .lol

I was 4 weeks post op on thursday and have lost 36lb (2 stone 8lb ~ why is that always sounds more LOL) but this inc my 2 weeks preop diet where I lost 17lbs.

I have no restriction in my band as yet as my provider doesnt fill on placing, this comes for me this coming week at 5 weeks post op. I have a lonnggggg way to go yet tho.

Hi Top Kat that's great, your doing so well!
I'm not sure whether I have a fill at the op or after? I have a long way to go too 10 whooping stones ;-/ X

i am 4 weeks post op since i had my gastric bypass and i only lost 9lbs since op but iv lost 33lbs altogether including liver diet my weightloss is really slow x

Ten stones is achievable ... I have done it...you can too :D

flutterby1966 said:
Ten stones is achievable ... I have done it...you can too :D

Thanks Flutterby do you mind telling me more having your journey very interested as you have lost the same as what I need too ;) and very well done to you that's amazing!!
Or a link to look at your diary...I'm new to this so wouldn't know where to start ha X

Shabbs12 said:
Thanks Flutterby do you mind telling me more having your journey very interested as you have lost the same as what I need too ;) and very well done to you that's amazing!!
Or a link to look at your diary...I'm new to this so wouldn't know where to start ha X

*i meant more ABOUT your journey Blimmin phone! X

ive lost 6 stone in 5 months so 10stone is defo possible,ive another 5 to go til target boooooo!x

yes...be very strict! i wanted results and fast..eat foods high in protein as they keep u full for longer and youll soon see the weight dropping off xx good luck xx

tracyt84 said:
yes...be very strict! i wanted results and fast..eat foods high in protein as they keep u full for longer and youll soon see the weight dropping off xx good luck xx

Thanks Tracy great advice! Il keep an eye on your posts x

hi i am 8 months out and have lost just over 8 stone. hopefully meet 10 stone by 1st year anniversary xx

BECKYBROWN80 said:
hi i am 8 months out and have lost just over 8 stone. hopefully meet 10 stone by 1st year anniversary xx

Wow Becky thats fantastic!
Can I ask how much you felt the band helped to achieve this? Did you have motivation before the band? Thanks x

Hi Shabbs,
Im 5 weeks post op and have lost 1 stone 3 pounds. To be honest, my food choices have been rubbish the last 2 weeks and my weight loss has stopped. Im glas, as this is a BIG reminder that I have to make good food choices and that the band doesnt work on its own.
I had 3 ml put in a 10ml band and I have some restriction, but I need to get my butt back to the gym and get my healthy eating back on track! Good luck on your journey xx

Back