• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Welcome to Sassy76

icemoose

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Welcome to Haylee (Sassy76) who is the moderator on this forum.

Haylee lost over 11 stone on the diet (correct me if I am wrong!!) and has had surgery to deal with loose skin.

I for one am fascinated by this due to my own loose skin and Haylee is an invaluable resource having been through surgery herself.

Anyway welcome!

M.

Hi Haylee,

Congratulations and well done!

11 stone is mega weight loss and a wonderful achievement and I am sure your contribution here to MiniMins will be invaluable as you bring with you, your trials ad tribulations along with your successes of your journey to Goal Weight and the new you.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

Best Wishes.

Love Mini xxx

Many thanks to the Both of you, I have just written a little about my journey for those that don't know me so well.. and anyone that wants to ask those questions that they just dont like to ask others, whether it's because they feel silly, or they are just curious at this stage and aren't ready to go see the surgeon.... :)

Have been through 3 plastic surgery procedures now, and can definitely tell u all the pro's and con's..

Sassy x

Last edited:
Hiya Sassy,

Fancy seeing you here:D

Welcome to Minimins:cool:

Welcome to Minimins Sassy, looking forward to your contribution :)

Hiya Hayles ,
How r u ? i will be wanting a butchers at your new boobies thinking of getting me some new bad boys lol ! :D

When r u at your mums ? let me know ? xx

Lol, Im there as from this Friday - So u can come take a peek !! lol

I might even come see ya at work on Monday if your there? I'm pretty busy Saturday and Sunday I get to see my lil Summer! Aint seen her for a fortnight!

Monday Im freeish and Tuesday for definite.. Lemme know..
Will reply to your email very soon, now about to get into bed... will mail ya from mi blackberry xx

Ok see ya soon and glad your on the mend ! :p

As for your big knickers bet they aint much bigger than mine at least you get to replace 'em soon with shoelaces or whatever you skinny beyatches wear i still got big knickers in my future for a while yet ! :rolleyes:

Ok see ya soon and glad your on the mend ! :p

As for your big knickers bet they aint much bigger than mine at least you get to replace 'em soon with shoelaces or whatever you skinny beyatches wear i still got big knickers in my future for a while yet ! :rolleyes:

LMFAO @ 'shoelaces or whatever you skinny beyatches wear'

hun they go from mi boobs to mi knees, and to top it off they iz crotchless!!
So bloody attractive! lol hahaha However, handy when ya desperate for a wee wee lol

U wanna borrow them ? they is good at pulling ya butt in.. I look like ive had a bum lift then ya take em off and realise NOT lol hahaha

xxx

Hi Sassy,

Have not heard from you in a while and I was wondering how you were? I hope all is well.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini,

Saw Sassy last week and she was looking good, still having to visit surgeon for checks though. Its last week of summer holidays and I am sure she is busy sorting out her daughters bits and pieces.

Sure she will be on soon.

Lindax

Hi Linda,

Was just a little worried as she did have major surgery and I don't really know much about what she has gone through and the after care.

Give her my regards and best wishes from all of us here and when she is ready it will be lovely to see her again.

Love Mini xxx

Back