• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My "PCT" won't fund . . .

So sorry to hear your news :( ugh! :(

That's sad news, don't give up, follow ur dreamsxx

I expected it no real evidence as Ive been successfully self treating without taking up doc appointments but from now on I shall be there every time. I'd like to try again but will see what doc says. No real reason just a letter to say no didn't meet criteria.

awwwwww Penelope so sorry :( wish they could see photos etc and also assess you physically instead over a letter :( good luck with ur appeal, I am waiting to hear from mine but I have resigned myself to the fact it is a NO too x

Did they tell you what the criteria was Penny?

No of course not that would be helpful & useful they can't be that can they! They may have to shell out some funding then lol.
I shall see what gp says no point in going to far if he can't support me. If he's still willing I will do some more research to see which hoops we have to jump through. Plus every sore spot etch will take up an appointment even if I can treat it myself. I shall give them evidence by the tonne next time. Lol

Back