• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well here i am a year after bypass

Brilliant !! Isn't it lovely to finally be the real person you knew you were all the time. Well done x
Lynne x

Well done!! Just amazing :D

Really and truly thank you so much for all your positive comments. This was a thread, not to say look at me, but to show what can be achieved with the gift of a bypass. I remember before I had my surgery I searched this site for before and after pictures as I could not in a million years think it could be me, and here we are!!!! Good luck to everyone who is on their journey or about to start- it's not a bed of roses but so so worth it. - I have a life!!!!

stefanie said:
Really and truly thank you so much for all your positive comments. This was a thread, not to say look at me, but to show what can be achieved with the gift of a bypass. I remember before I had my surgery I searched this site for before and after pictures as I could not in a million years think it could be me, and here we are!!!! Good luck to everyone who is on their journey or about to start- it's not a bed of roses but so so worth it. - I have a life!!!!

What a lovely post :) Thank you for giving us some lovely inspiration. I am the you a year ago who can't see it ever being me. I hope I do as well as you xxx

Looking at you is truly an inspiration!! I only hope I do half as well as you have done! Congratulations xx

Well, Its now been 17 months. Whilst I haven't lost anymore weight I thought I would post an up to date picture. I think my weight wants to stay put at ten and a half stone

image-956828104.jpg

Well I must say that 10 and a half stones totally suits you!! Doesn't look like you need to lose anymore from that photo stephanie. Think you have achieved a fantastic weight loss, and the fact that you are maintaining it after the 12 months makes it all the more wonderful!! Congratulations xxx

You look fantastic that's my final target only another stone to go. Neat there.
Well done you.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wow you look amazing and so different from your other photo, well done xxx

Holy cow you look amazing what a transformation x

You look brilliant! Well done!!

Back