• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I'm here!

seemeefeet

Arrived in Prague last night & booked into a really nice hotel ( executive suite) as their apartment was still occupied... Result!!
Sitting in the lobby at the moment waiting to go & have my tests... Fingers crossed..( looking less forward to this than the surgery)
Do a little sight seeing this afternoon, it's a bright sunny day & the old town looks amazing..

So far so good, I'll post again later as to what tests I had etc...

Richard:)

Ahhhhh, well best of luck with the tests and your surgery for tomorrow and wishing you a speedy recovery. And I meant to say - result with the executive suite! ;)

Hey Richard, glad you arrived safely. That's ace about the Executive Suite in the hotel... Enjoy your sightseeing and good luck with the tests today. Looking forward to hearing all. xx

Good luck hune. Looking forward to hearing all.about it hune. Keep us posted good luck on your tests have a good time sight seeing.

Good luck for tomorrow Richard. In the meantime enjoy the sightseeing :). Looking forward to your updates too x

Hey Richard,

Tests are easy.... Only blood/ECG/weight/listens to chest and lots of medical history questions.
Sightseeing wise, try to walk over Charles bridge. The view is great and they have lots of craft stalls along it. If you go out for dinner tonight then wensleslas square has some good restaurants but the burger and chips on room service is yummy!!!!

Good luck
Sarah :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You can get a hotel cab to the square for 400 kron and arrange a time for him to collect you. It's safer than using city cabs :)

Ok my tests were easy...
Water, blood, ECG blood pressure & various questions.. My blood pressure was high first time, probably because I was nervous ( & I'm sure the nurse was giving me the eye, lol)
15 mins later retest I was fine...
So I'm booked for lunchtime tomorrow ..

Had a nice afternoon seeing some sights, Did the square very cosmopolitan couple of pictures on the bridge & just generally window shopped...

Might not update tomorrow I'll see how I feel...

Make a big space on the losers bench for me I'm coming in....

Regards Richard..

Thank you Sarah, you have been a god send... Took a lot of my apprehension away of traveling alone..
I'll get in contact once I get back & in a little routine..
How are you feeling now?

Big Hugs Richard x

Is your surgery tomorrow? It's so bizarre finally being where you want to be! Did you guys not have to have a gastroscopy? X

Good luck for tomorrow Richard :) Glad the tests went well today :)

Hi Richard,

Good luck for tomorro, it will all be fine?
I've been doing ok mostly. Pain and wind now gone but I was knackered and dizzy today and lots of diarrhoea (sorry if that's too much info!!!)
Think it was just a reaction to so much fluid and so few calories and I'm feeling much better now.

Nope... No gascoscopy thank god, just simple tests?
See you on the other side Richard
:) x

Every time my blood pressure was tested at bariatric appointments it was raised! I think it's caused by anxiety of potentially "failing" the tests! x

Back