• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I'm here!

Thanks everyone.. I new the first week would be good ( mainly water etc) but it was more than I expected.... Hope I'm doing it all correct?

Richard.x

Well it's been a week... Feel perfect now... Booked to have my stitches out next Wednesday.
I couldn't resist getting on the scales.... Was 279lb. Now..... Drum roll ( oh don't mention rolls, my teeth are so bored)

sorry........... 258lb.....

WTG Richard!! Well done you. What a fantastic start to your journey :) x

Hi Caroline,
Every thing is ok. Just started trying soft foods now ( scrambled egg, mash etc)
But I tried a Protien Shake that didn't go down to well..
The weight seems to be falling off at the moment ( another weigh in Saturday)
Went back to work Tuesday & no problems there.
Had stitches removed yesterday & they look fine....

So all in all no regrets at all...
Yours date is rapidly approaching.. wahooooo!

xx

Aww glad it's all going well and the weight is dropping off. What an amazing feeling!

Two weeks today I will be there!! Getting nervous but Mrs DF is looking after me. I've also found out there is someone else going same day as me from UK so have a prague buddy.

Xx

Richard, glad alls going well. I am ok with protein shake but still can't do slim fast..... Get a rather nasty reaction from the nether regions!!!!!! :) x

Roo, that's good to have someone going at the same time...14 sleeps :) x

Sarah was a god send, she put my mind at rest so much... Big hugs to you xx

Glad you have someone else going at the same time, it will be nice to talk to someone while you are there.. The TV is very poor, but Tom did give me some DVDs to watch..

xx

It has been fab seeing both of your progresses...
Sarah - wahoo Im at 13 more sleeps.
I'm dying to meet the infamous Tom... I feel like I know him already!!
xx

Roo, Tom is lovely, he will look after you. I know him well as I have a friend in Prague so I've met him loads x

That's great.

OOh i know I had a question for you both. Did you have to have to do injections daily after op?

xx

Yep.... Left hospital on Monday so had to do tues wed thurs sat mon. They're easy.... No pain. They show you how to do them before you leave hospital
Xxxx

Ah Rich, that's awesome :) I'm weighing today too, I will post up as soon as I've done it. I think it's at least 5 lbs but hopefully about more.
:) x

Well I just couldn't resist a midweek weigh in... Was a bit worried after all the mash, porridge & cheese ( mixed with the mash)
Lost another 5lb since Saturday. Think I need to eat a bit more but just don't feel hungry.

That's fab Richard,
You are lucky not to be hungry, I'm hungry all,the time. I can only eat small amounts but get hungry about one hour after eating!!! It doesn't help having to drink all that fluid as it seems to make my hunger worse not better. It's def a physical hunger as my stomach churned and rumbles!!!! I do feel as if I could easily overheat if I didn't really keep a check on myself :-(
I'm staying off carbs and sticking to protein to stop me getting worse cravings!!!
I've avoided sneaking a look at the scales so far this week so I will wait for Saturday and let you know.
You must be very happy bunny :) :) xxx

Hi Sarah,
yes very happy.. I tried not to get on the scales but they kept calling me, in the end i gave in, even with the loss i wish i had waited till saturday..
How did your interveiws go?
xx

Back