• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well I'm here!

Hey Richard,

Hope you are doing ok? Was a bit worried as you haven't posted but I expect you are resting. Are you back at the appartment or did you have to go to the hotel again?
Are you flying home tomorro?
Don't forget you can tx or call me if u need to know anything or just need a chat
Sarah :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hello everyone.. Back at the hotel now.. Extra day in hospital. ( that gas is a killer)
Sat after noon I was very sore but so pumped up it was fine. During the night I just wanted to sleep, but they had other ideas. 6 times worth...
Sunday oh boy did I hurt... Not the operation just the gas so uncomfatble .. It was the day when I thought what have I done?
Monday was the same so the kept me in for another day..
Tuesday a little better & was getting fluids in fine once I asked then for some sugar free squash...
Woke up this morning 75% better... I think it was the nice long shower, I hated being dirty..
Lots of medications given to me to bring home ( including DVT injections)
Dr Vrany was really good & Tom one of the best..
Hospital not the newest but the surgery theatre was modern.. Nurses some with only a little English but very nice & always had time...

Would I recommend Prague Beauty... I have nothing to compare them against, so unless you have had 2 procedures done by 2 different companies you can't either..
Everything was as described & more so would I use them again yes defiantly.

If you can get through the gas bloating ( maybe its a man thing, women may say its a higher pain threshold, I like to think its a maternal thing LOL)
Then go for it... It's only a few days of pain, but just look at the gain..

xxxxx

Congratulations on your surgery Richard :talk017:

Glad you are feeling better, take care :)

Wahooooooooooooo thanks god you are ok! Your girls were all worried about you! Glad you are all good and recovering nicely.

How fab is it that you are all done and can now look forward to your new life!!

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your on the mend Richard! I have to say my first 36 hours were pretty rough and I thought what on earth have I done to myself. Absolutely no regrets now though. If you can get through those first hours your fine. X

Woohooo, you've done it :)
I'm so happy you are ok and yes.... I got that wind/gas pain and I'm NOT a man (well not the last time I checked anyway!!!)
Are you still at the hotel :-(
That's a shame as the apartment
is much nicer and you can take a gentle walk to the mall from there.
Anyway... Rest up for your journey home. By day 8 I pretty much felt back to my usual self, no pain and wind gone. Walking and being upright really helps. Laying down made mine worse. I used to walk laps around the room and sit in the chair.
Tom is a superstar isn't he? :)
Take care huni
:) x

I'm day 7 today and the only thing that is bothering me now is when I walk to do the school run which is only a 3 minute walk I get a terrible stitch pain in my left hand side! Apart from that I'm fine in every other way! All foods have gone down well and stayed down, I've no raging hunger and for the wind pains I do still get I highly recommend windeze gel capsules! They have worked great for me. X

Hello Sarah... Thank you for checking up on me. Feel so much better today but I'm coming home tomorrow. When I stayed in a extra day they moved it back as well.
Pity I feel ok to travel now, better to be safe than sorry though.
I'm glad you are returning back to yourself, it gives me goals to look forward too..

I'll be in contact when I return, x

Hi Nikkita.. You seem very much down the recovery road... It would be nice to get some baby food inside me. Think I might have a little walk up n down the corridors. x

Hi Reederoo.. Thanks for worrying but I'm fine...I actually feel its all starting to come together now...
There was another explosion last night in my bathroom, oh boy what a relief.. A few windows & doors broken but no one hurt... ( sorry schoolboy humour) lol x

ha ha ha ha...yes I think you definitely feeling better now!! no more sympathy after that lol x

Well it's been a week... Feel perfect now... Booked to have my stitches out next Wednesday.
I couldn't resist getting on the scales.... Was 279lb. Now..... Drum roll ( oh don't mention rolls, my teeth are so bored)

sorry........... 258lb.....

Jeysus. ..... Whoop whoop whoop. That's mega. Well worth it all now!!! So chuffed for you x

Woohooo!!!! That's amazing :)
I'm so glad you have recovered well and that's an awesome weight loss
Well done you :) x

Wow that's great!! Well done :) :) :)

Back