• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T Scared and upset about OH. Long post, sorry.

Update time!

I have just got back home from the hospital and what was the first thing I did? Yes, logged on to MiniMins.com. How sad is that? ;)

Well the good news is that his surgery went smoothly and they didn't have to remove any bowel. (They did have to remove quite a look of dead/infected skin from stomach area which means that just a fortnight after he got a neat bellybutton back it's now going to be the grand canyon of belly buttons - very sexy :)) He should be home on Thursday - Hooray!

They haven't closed the wound yet so it is all covered with a great big dressing so I can't check Ms Chang's stitching skills yet :rolleyes:!

He liked Ms Chang the surgeon and apparently had a good chat with her - ABOUT ME!!!!:eek:

Apparently the first thing he said when she introduced herself was "Oh! You're my wife's surgeon" and when he told her my name she rattled off a description of me but nothing too personal which would have normally annoyed me (breach of privacy and that :rolleyes:) But she did say the magic words "Her operation will be very soon" so I will forgive her !!!!!!!!!!

So, all in all, I'm much, much happier than I was this morning. I've even decided to let him read Bonita's thread about her post op troubles when he is full recovered to make him see how lucky he has been.

Thanks to everybody for their support - I really needed it today. Thanks so much.

love

TillyBob

Hi Tillybob

I had already asked in another post how your husband was doing...I'm so glad he is on the mend.

Well she is going to remember you when you meet up next...let's hope she pushes you through a bit quicker now.

(((hugs)))

glad your OH is on the mend its been an awfull time for you hugs to you both ...........kath xx

Very glad to read that your OH is on the mend now. What a relief for you both xx :)

What a horrible experience - glad he's getting better - also glad you feel able to talk about stuff on Mini's cos it really does make a difference.

Very best wishes to you x

Back