• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well people tomorrow is Bypass day!

Good Luck for tomorrow ,you will be in good hands Mr Ackroyd is a lovely man.Rather dishy to be honest lol.

Good Luck for tomorrow ,you will be in good hands Mr Ackroyd is a lovely man.Rather dishy to be honest lol.
Not kidding! he is gorgeous, i was a bit embarrassed when i met him! i had researched him on the net a bit, and the pic i saw of him must have been years old! The only thing as i said before is the liver thing, and the liver complication things that i have read on here have tended to be with with Mr Ackroyd, which has given me the colly wobbles even more, i am praying i dont come round tomorrow and nothing has happened!

Good luck xx
Steph xx

P.S do you have someone that you can get a loved one to text to let us know youre ok?

Good luck xx
Steph xx

P.S do you have someone that you can get a loved one to text to let us know youre ok?
OOOOOh yes fab idea, never thought of that, yes i definately will. Not sure what time my op is, it was originally booked for Tuesday but they rang to say that they had overbooked! So they asked if i could have it done the day before instead. So i am being admitted tomorrow at 1pm.
I am so glad i joined this site, not only for the fantastic words of wisdom and encouragement, but i feel so warm inside when i read your posts, its like having loads of best friends,
Thanks guys
<<< sniffs and wipes her nose on her sleeve
see you tomorrow xxxxx

Best of luck for the op and a speedy recovery. xx

Good luck for tomorrow - am sure your liver will be fine. Look forward to seeing you on the losing side soon x

Back