• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well tomorrows the day if you know what I mean

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Tomorrow I am seeing the surgeon at the L&D I am going with Mr whitelaw whom I have heard lots of lovely things about.
My appts. at 2pm and I am more than a tad nervous, lol.

Every time I think of it or someone reminds me I get the hugest butterflies in my tummy lol, what a woose..........

Hubby is coming with me this time so that he can hear what is being said and can ask any questions he might have.

I am hoping it will go well and that I get my date which seems to be the norm there at this appt. Usually people have a choice of dates. Anyway guys send me lots of positive thoughts so I dont have too bad a case of the runs lol, I always get like that when I get nervous and this is so important, but scary at the same time.
Thanks for letting me waffle

Jay xx

good luck, take care and best wishes for your appointment.
fingers crossed you will be on the losing side soon xx

Good luck Jay with your appointment!

Hubby is coming with me this time so that he can hear what is being said and can ask any questions he might have.

I think it is a very good idea to bring someone with you for important appointments like this as it is only natural that you would be feeling apprehensive and nervous.

Under this kind of stress it is easy for your mind to go black and forget what was said or needed to be said.

Bring a note that has written on it all the questions you need answers for and have your hubby taking notes during your appointment.

Love Mini xxx

mini that is so true i alway have so much rolling round my head and how i want to say things the minute i am in a nervous situation....
doh i go blank......
fairyinguk you have been such a help to me i wish you so well.:D:D

All the best for tomorrow Fairyring.

Good thing to take hubby and als take a list of questions with you to tick of as you ask them,

Good luck and I hope you get your date Xx

All the best for your big day. Hopefully you will get your date sooner rather than later. I'm up on the 9th Nov, and being a very good girl today on the milk. It may have worked out cheaper if |I'd actually bought a cow, instead of all these trips to Tesco!!!!

Lots of goodluck hun xxxx hopefully you may get 'done' b4 Xmas:D

Give me a call/text and let me know how you get on x

Best of luck to you Jay, you'll be fine with Mr Whitelaw he is a very nice fellow and easy to get along with. I took Mr Cuppa to my first appointment too and was so pleased I did, he came out feeling very reassured and a lot more clued up about the whole thing!

Will be thinking of you tomorrow,
Cuppa xx :D

thank you all so much ladies it is so nice to have you take the time to wish me well Ido appreciate it.
Will write down some questions tonight as I do think that is a good idea too, like the rest of you I get so nervous sometimes I cant think what I wanted to say and I know I will be like that tomorrow
It will be good to have hubby with me as he will learn from the horses mouth so to speak lol and as I say it gives him the chance to ask any questions he has
Thank you all again will let you all know how it goes.
Caroline I love your positive thinking.............less poo less weight, hope it works that way lol.
Tyraboots well done on sticking to the milk diet you will be losing loads, but remember you mustnt be on it too long, as its not good for you hope youre taking your A-Z vitamins. Hope to see you soon. Think you are prob right about the cow lol
Would be nice if I am done by xmas, although wouldnt want it to be too close, one of the ladies I know from Norfolk who had her op last Thursday, was offered 23rd Dec first and said a big no, as didnt want to be in hospital xmas day. Dont think I would want that either.
However we will wait and see what is offered

Big hugs Jay xx

Here's hoping you get a date and its one that suits xx

You have been very sensible and pro-active in getting ready for this surgery. You have walked the walk and all's thats left now is the surgeon.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Best wishes for your meeting with the lovely Mr.Whitelaw.

Back