• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to the gym!

ouch CC that sounds horrid. Have you been to the Dr at all? Might be worth getting checked out if the pain is really bad, he will at least be able to give you stronger pain killers. get well soon lovely x

Oh dear poor you! :(

I agree with Sam get yourself to the docs, you might need something a bit stronger to get you back on your feet.

Take care and keep in touch x

Oh dear poor you! :(

I agree with Sam get yourself to the docs, you might need something a bit stronger to get you back on your feet.

Take care and keep in touch x

At docs tomorrow for another reason so will discuss my back with her then. My mood is much lower without the gym.

I'm hoping to attend gym on Saturday ... that would've given me 6 days of rest and as little back aggravation as possible.

I'ave also decided to commit to yoga 2/3 times per week to reduce the chances of it happening again.

Good idea?

Maybe! yoga will make you more flexible over time but dont push yourself too much at first - you will pay for it after otherwise ;)

I have been a yoga fan for years, started about 10 years ago and went once a week all the way through my pregnancy with my daughter. I still either go to yoga or body balance once a week when Im working locally - love it!

Back