• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Went to have my scan

Frosty

Hi all

I had my gall stone scan yesterday and the doctor said i have about 30 shining away in my gallbladder. so at least i know for sure what my pain was.

So its good news for me . if i need a op the doctor who did my bypass said he will gladly do it for me and do it key hole and fit me in faster.

so all is good but fingers crossed as the gall stones are mainly only 2-3 mm big they said they could go as they they were a byproduct of me losing alot of wieght fast.
so fingers crossed

How come they didn't take your gallbladder when they did the op?

Glad you've found out what the problem is and i hope they sort themselves out sooner rather than later.

glad you've found out what it is, hope it gets sorted for you :)

God you must be in agony! at least you know what is causing your pain and they are gonna sort it out quickly for you! it is one of the common side affects of rapid weight loss i guess you are the unlucky one hun. take care and keep me posted on how things go x

I had my gallbladder removed in january, wish i had band fitted same time.. i suppose if and when i do get the band they will go through the same holes!! stayed one night in hospital and it all went well, Good luck it will stop all that horrible pain, my main problem since is that now i can eat as much fatty foods as i like and get no pain. theres no pleasing me..:)

Back