• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a year makes

tesmaralda

Was going to write this in my diary thread but as some of my posts have been a bit negative of late I thought I would shout this from the roof tops.

I have today been offered a place at uni to start my teaching degree in sept 2010. So what you might think! Well this time last year I was more or less house boound and had to rely on others as I found it hard to walk and even some days dress myself. The difference in the 8 months since my op have just been truely amazing. So for those of you that are struggling and have some regrets or doubts, please don't as it's the best thing I have ever done. The heart ache and everything over the last couple of months are so worth it in the long run, and has made me realise just what is important to me.

Fantastic news. well done.

Congrats hun, you have done so well in such a short time xx:D:D

Fabulous Terri, congratulations to you! :D:D:D

Cuppa xx

excellent
many thanks it means alot x

Brilliant news Terri, and for those reading who haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting you personally, I can vouch for the fact that this time last year you hardly ever went out, were in constant pain, spaced out on painkillers and totally fed up with how you looked and felt.

Now there is no stopping you. Your confidence has come on in leaps and bounds, you look fantastic and you are achieving your dreams.

I'm proud to call you my friend.

:winner: Well done Terri:0clapper:

What great news-sounds like your dreams are coming true - its very inspiring for us pre-ops to read of all your achievements in just 8 months

Brilliant news about the uni offer Terri... Am sure you will be a fabulous teacher and an inspiration to the kids as well as all of us xxx

Thats absolutely wonderful terri, its been great watching how the op has helped you become the new you.

M

Back