• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What a difference a year makes

:superwoman::happy096::happy036::bliss:

Fantastic news Terri!

I am so happy for you, you are such a go-getter now that it is hard to remember the way you were before. You are an inspiration to us all about how we can take our life in our own hands and make wonderful things happen. Thank you for being you and showing us how it is done.

:553:Couldn't be happier for you hun!

xxNic:hug99:

You should be VERY proud of yourself Terri, you are inspiring. Well done for getting into uni and all the best with your studies :)

well done Terri, great news about the uni place. Are you doing primary or secondary? I'm a primary teacher so give me a shout if you need any help!

Such wonderful news!! Congratulations!

OMG I have also been offered a place at a different university. This one is a bit more special as I came away from this interview in bits thinking how badly I had done. It's very hard to get in as they only have 84 places a year and 24 of these are for ealy years teaching.

I really must start believing in myself more 80D

OMG I have also been offered a place at a different university. This one is a bit more special as I came away from this interview in bits thinking how badly I had done. It's very hard to get in as they only have 84 places a year and 24 of these are for ealy years teaching.

I really must start believing in myself more 80D

:happy096:

Terri, you are amazing. End of.

Back