• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what a nice but at times embarassing day

hopelesscase

As some of you know i am a avid rugby fan and it was the first home match of the season to day.
Ive not seen a lot of the club members since May and what a strange day it has been. I was asked if i would go around the tables at the pre match meal and sell the raffel tickets which i did no problems there apart from people who would usually talk to me didnt even acknowledge me but others who have seen me since may were very complimentary. In fact i was sat on the president table for my meal and he just kept looking up and shaking his head with a big grin on his face and saying unbelievable.
After the meal i went out to the stand to watch the match and was sat there waiting for kick off and became aware that people kept turning in their seats My friends who i was with said to me "people are just beginning to realise who you are and keep looking"
At half time i was beseiged by all the people who would of normally acknowledged me saying i didnt recognise you. You look fantastic which was lovely but also a little embarassing to say the least as, as well as our home team supporters there were the visiting team supporters who kept looking every time someone passed comment.

The compliments are lovely and the fact that they are so sincere is so motivating but it does feel funny to have so much attention showered on you by so many people.

hey carole thats brill, enjoy the people complimenting you, its a great feeling isnt it hun, we seen friends that we handnt seen in a while and they spoke to my o/h but not me :confused: and they said wheres liz, they thought me and paul had split and i was his new g/f haha lol oh well, its funny but nice also :rolleyes:

liz x

Don't be embarassed Carole, anyone with any sense can see how amazing you look. You deserve all the praise they can heap on you and much, much more!!!

LOVELY LADY!:D:D:D

Wow, so many complements - I too would have felt a bit exposed at being the centre of attention. Glad you are getting the reactions that you deserve x

Lovely post, all the compliments you received were truly deserved xx

You deserved every lovely word said to you. What you have done is an amazing feat.

Soak it up Carol you have earned every whisper, every astonished smile, and every admiring glance.

I think your results so far are fantastic, and an inspiration to us all.

Back