• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Today I've been to the dentist, done some shopping then had my monthly HD Brow treatment which always makes me feel a million dollars :)
Tomorrow I've got some work to do before heading back to the office on Monday, then I'm off out for lunch.
x

Just been to my mothers, she hadnt noticed the 3st loss in 3 months, also seen my dad for first time in 8 months. NOTHING!
I have now told my mum about the surgery today but not my dad lol.

Can I disown them, totally chuffed off now.

Ah no way!!!! Mind you some parents notice more than others...maybe when they realise it isn't going back on again they will say something.

All that really matters is you and your future health is going to be so much better xxxx I think you're doing fantastic!

I don't think people really noticed my weight loss in my first year much, because I had so much to lose.. I remember wishing it was more obvious.
But then into the 2nd year it really showed and I noticed it as well.

You feel better in your clothes and just getting around doing the daily routine with each stone that comes off, and being male means you are going to be losing a lot faster (seems to be the case generally)
So chin up Windy!!!! Hopefully you have some very busy weekends to look forward to soon :D

I lost 5.5 stone at ww once and no one noticed it's only wen iv put it all bk on everyones like look how good u looked there wow!!! I wouldn't worry soon everyone will start noticing enjoy it xx

Megamind was great, i'm thinking about buying the soundtrack, lots of ACDC, Guns N Roses, etc. We then went to Frankie n Bennys for lunch.

I'm having a lovely M. Day, Charlie insisted I made him pancakes and then decided he was going bowling with his dad so I could have some peace (I must admit it was lovely). He bought me a cup and decorated a ceramic shoe at nursery. Richard is going to make dinner later :) and then he's off to Majorca on a cycling tour for the week :( xx

Cool!!! Sounds awesome Sarah.. but I am an old rock chick so pretty biased haha
We have been watching pokemon again (only another 500 or so episodes to catch up with the newest series!!)
I made a card for Mum in law this morning, wrapped her pressies and hopefully will be able to speak to my Mum today, I might just text her and phone her properly tomorrow as I know she is really weak at the moment and I don't want to tire her out. I expect my brothers and sis will see her today.

Just done all the stuff for the coming week (uniforms , laundry etc) and apart from bathing the kids , everything is done.
Dean took the boys to his folks so I caught up with the housewifery and now I am going to put my feet up and mess about on the PC.
Going to have more meatballs (or southern fried chicken) in a few and a bit of cheesecake or belgian choc tart after.
Then it's back to action stations tomorrow!!

Well my Mothers day trip to Dunelm mill cost me over £300 lol.
We had a lovely time and I had been eyeing up some bedding for ages and decided to get it myself as a treat. I bought mattress toppers and other things as well and when we got back to my house We dressed the bed and put the new curtains up. It looks lovely and we had such a lovely time that I have asked my daughter if we can do it again next week.
I only managed to go round half the shop before I got a bit too tired, that took us about two and a half hours lol.
I do love it there but my purse doesn't !!!

Lynne x

Went into town yesterday and popped into see an old GF in her shop , but she never said anything except hello etc, got a txt off her last night saying sorry she didnt say a lot as she was busy, but she said at first that she didnt recognise me due to weight loose!!! :happy036::happy036:

Then today a girl at work who i hadnt seen for a few months said that i lost a lot :happy036::happy036:

Ohh nooooooooooo not grandprix this weekend is it !!!! ... my OH loves it ggrrr thats us not going anywhere on sunday!
May have a drive with the ankle biter down to the beach then cannot cope with staying in at the weekends lol xxx

Yep fraid so!! I started watching them with OH when I was expecting my eldest and it's something I really like ...I spose for me it's just grown to be a family thing (I'm the only chick!!)
I do enjoy it though...that's about as sporty as I get mind you!!
The beach sounds good too, maybe OH can record it and you can have the best of both worlds??
I expect Dean will record the qualifying on Saturday and watch it in the night x

That would be cool if he would .... hes even got the formula one app on his phone hes mad!....
When i was in cornwall and he was living in hampshire there was no way id see or hear from him when it was on lol ...
Im working this week but on the friday night instead of sat so should be cool :D

Very boring weekend!

Work Saturday until 2.30 - then chillax at home. Walk my four-legged friend (perhaps we will be more adventurous and go somewhere new and further!)

Sunday - Housework, time to play catch-up with all the mundane chores......but I did get the code in an email for the new gym.....I`m going to break free!...... and pop over there for an hour or so.

Then before you know it the weekend is over and another week of rotten slog is in the pipeline.

Oh - What an exciting life!

Hope everyone has a better one xxx

Love Kat x

Poor kat your weekend sounds similar to mine...housework, work, dog walking and more housework lol.
Oh well such is life!!
On a more positive note the following weekend i'm off for a girlie weekend in wales. Gonna have a great time i'm sure x

Back