• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What did you eat today SLEEVIES?

Feel so guilty 'Sid' is so good :(

B. Weetabix
S. Banana
L. 2 tblsp Tuna, onion, tomato mix
S. 1oz cheese
D. Lamb, mash, peas and carrots (5 tblsp)
S. rich tea finger
milky coffee
1.5ltr water/squash

Smoked kipper.
8 grapes.
Turkey tikka, green salad, balsamic dressing.
1 faggot, new potato, green beans.
2 squeezed oranges.
1 belvita

Another week, 4 weeks post op tomorrow!!!
B. Weetabix
S. Banana
L. 2 tblsp Tuna, onion, tomato mix
D. Lamb, mash, peas and carrots (5 tblsp)
S. milky coffee
2ltr water/squash

4weeks post op tomorrow

Milky coffee
3melba toasts with tuna and low fat mayo ( was fantastic to feel food )

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

breakfast: usual muesli.
lunch: soup (awful, not home made), ryvita.

Went out to dinner. Had grilled sea bass. Asked for side dishes just to please hubby who ate 99% of them; coleslaw and onion rings. I just had the fish and the tiniest bit of the sides. He also ate 1/4 of my sea bass.

Ruthiep said:
breakfast: usual muesli.
lunch: soup (awful, not home made), ryvita.

Went out to dinner. Had grilled sea bass. Asked for side dishes just to please hubby who ate 99% of them; coleslaw and onion rings. I just had the fish and the tiniest bit of the sides. He also ate 1/4 of my sea bass.

My favourite fish sea bass. First had it in Egypt and they can cook it to perfection. Might have to get some :) x

Beans 2 small cocktail sausages scrambled egg all mashed

3 Melba toasts with crab stix on

Ski yogurt

Chicken cup soup

Corn beef beans mash

Im on puree food - 3 weeks post op

B - yoghurt
L - jar baby food
D - pureed corned beef hash

protein shakes as snacks

Vanda I maybe wrong but I was lead to believe baby food wasn't a good choice as it has extra sugar in an not the nutrients that an adult needs , I would double check with your team. X

No you are right baby food isnt a good idea, but it is an easy choice for those lazy times. I am making sure I get my vitamins and protein shakes in so it shouldnt be a problem in the short term - thanks for caring :)

brekkie - yoghurt
lunch- pureed cauli cheese
dinner - pureed corned beef hash
snack - protein shake

vanda said:
No you are right baby food isnt a good idea, but it is an easy choice for those lazy times. I am making sure I get my vitamins and protein shakes in so it shouldnt be a problem in the short term - thanks for caring :)

brekkie - yoghurt
lunch- pureed cauli cheese
dinner - pureed corned beef hash
snack - protein shake

Don't worry we were told at our post op diet appointment that baby food is ok while on pureed food and they told us that if we were out and about at food time to nip onto shop and get one if you need it. X

One weetabix with 2 strawberrys
2 laughing cow with 4 Melba toast
1/2 salmon fillet with 2 baby potatoes no skin and spoon carrot
Yogurt
2 ltrs fluids

Oh I wish I'd known it was ok I was a hermit on purée stage lol, oh Tracey glad u posted that I was worrying 4 melbas was too much x

millyrhys said:
Oh I wish I'd known it was ok I was a hermit on purée stage lol, oh Tracey glad u posted that I was worrying 4 melbas was too much x

I find 4 Melba toast just ok , I just tried a bit salad today as I am 8 weeks post op and have lost 50lbs in total

I'm one year post op, I had one slice of toast with pâté no crusts for breakfast, 4 chicken wings for lunch, a packet of wotsits, 3 cups of coffee 3 chicken strips for dinner anothe cup of coffee and a choccy biscuit as a treat with my coffe before bed, I've lost 10 stone 6lb now hope your all well x

B jam on toast
D 2 crab sticks, cheese cubes, mixed salad
T party tea for my daughters 8th bday
S ice lolly around 40 cals x

B One weetabix.
L 1/4 cup of veg soup, 2 ryvitas with marmite and aubergine spread. Two cheese strings.
D: at restaurant: 1 and a bit fillets of grilled sea bass. salad.

I'm one year post op, I had one slice of toast with pâté no crusts for breakfast, 4 chicken wings for lunch, a packet of wotsits, 3 cups of coffee 3 chicken strips for dinner anothe cup of coffee and a choccy biscuit as a treat with my coffe before bed, I've lost 10 stone 6lb now hope your all well x
Hi what type of bread do you have? Also do you eat the skin on the chicken wings? You have done brilliantly losing 10st 6lb.

Back