• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you eat now after having your band

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

I know everyone is different, but what do you eat everyday - breakfast, lunch, tea time, do you have tiny meals?

hi a usual day for me and this is honesty now!!s i have a yoguart mid morning i can usuallymanage a little first thing i have taken to buying the big yoguarts as there is less waste it lasts me all week where as small pots i cant manage at once i know i could cover them but the big ones tend to have a lid i find it easier! Forlunch i some times take cream crackers( i manage 3 usually) im in to carrs cheese crackers at the mo though i some time have a bit of wensleydale chedder or laughing cow cheese a few grapes orange or strawberrys or raspberrys and i know i shouldnt but i usually have a bag of frazzels 112 cals or something? then in the evening my staple diet is usually jacket potato with salad and various things with it gammon prawns a small piece of chicken the rest ofmy family are doing the slimming world so all of the other meals are sin free i struggle with pasta and rice i can manage a couple of spoons i have no bread now i managed a very small sliver of a homemade pizza the other day but i steer clear generally as it takes ages to go down but my theory is a little of what you fancy wont pile on the lbs cause if you deprive your self of anything you just want it more,we arnt on diets its our way of life now forever !!! hope this helps alison x

Back