• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you say to people when they ask how you lost the weight...

hi i did not tell anyone not even my partner i had to fly to birmingham so i let on i was going away with friends on a hen weekend when i got bck i was great so nobody was any the wiser i had prev keyhole surgery so scars wernt a problem ive since lost 6 and a half stone i just say to people/family im counting calories and watching wot i eat which is true i just didnt tell anyone bout the band because i didnt want people watching me and my wt loss and thinking i took the easy way out a lot of my friends coninually go on about fern britton and how she took the easy way out and as we know from here its far from an easy way out i find with my band im constantly learning and its been one of my best decisions. Julie x

I tell people what im doing ie healthy eating and cut down on portions, no carbs,chocolate crisps or snacks etc and exercise. all of which is true. i do feel guilty however not metioning my band especially when they say things like youve really inspired me to lose weight, but im a private person and the band is my business.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

I have nothing to be ashamed of and I don't want to tell lies to anyone!

People generally respond knowing how serious an operation it is and how 'brave' they think I must be!

i was totally honest with everyone b4 i had my op then i took away their need to gossip(school mums)!!! as everybody knew, ive had nothing but positive feedback from everyone and i am very proud of my little swedish friend xxheather

Back