• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you think about this?

Georgie163

Thought this was quite an interesting picture for the ladies. I have to say that I categorically do not agree with the descriptions as I think the 'fat' girl looks really unfat to me. But nevertheless it does show lots of different body shapes. I would be happiest to be 'curvy' but would be equally happy with 'fat' or 'chubby' lol! What do you all think? X

image-3425280323.jpg

chubby or fat would do me!!:D

I bet a man decided what to label each poor girl! :(

I think you might be right :)

Skinny is very unattractive to me and so is muscular although I have total respect for the hard work involved to get there. Somehow I think neither will ever be a problem for me personally though hehe.

i would be over the moon to be the chubby girl! i want to be in a bikin for the first time next year! x

i would settle for fat or chubby

Fat or Chubby any day! Is it weird to say that I can't wait to be 'Chubby'? ;)

Curvy chubby or fat would do me........ x

Thought this was quite an interesting picture for the ladies. I have to say that I categorically do not agree with the descriptions as I think the 'fat' girl looks really unfat to me. But nevertheless it does show lots of different body shapes. I would be happiest to be 'curvy' but would be equally happy with 'fat' or 'chubby' lol! What do you all think? X
Defo be happy with curvy chubby or fat - all 3 are gorgeous figures x

Me too :). I would be quite happy with either curvy chubby or fat but not sure if I would recognise when I got there!

I feel like that donkey, I think we just have to take a leap of faith and see when we get there. Roll on getting a date........... lol x

I would like to have the figure of the fat girl - she's the loveliest shape out of the lot!

I would like to have the figure of the fat girl - she's the loveliest shape out of the lot!

I would feel like such a superstar if I had the fat girl body! It's funny that no one has chosen 'normal' but it's also funny that their version of normal is a Victoria secret supermodel. Pffft!

Back