• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you think about this?

FFS seriously? That image is a disgrace! How the hell can anyone label that girl fat? This angers me so much!!! ARGH.

FFS seriously? That image is a disgrace! How the hell can anyone label that girl fat? This angers me so much!!! ARGH.

My guess is that it was labelled by a man but sadly in today's world many would actually view healthy bodies as fat. It's all about thigh gaps and razor sharp collarbones - a sad pathetic sign of the times compounded by tits like Liz Hurley who recently was quoted as saying that Marilyn Monroe was a sex icon of her time.. but that she would rather kill herself if she was that fat!! In times when young girls do self harm and suicide rates are on the rise, irresponsible 'fat bashing' by celebs (especially ones as old as her) make me so mad I just want to throw a custard pie in her face!

Yeah it is disgusting but I don't have the confidence to say anything. Part of the problem is that so many girls at uni are incredibly thin, whether naturally or through pressure, that it really is being seen as the norm by lots of guys. Makes me feel pretty worthless too.

Back