• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What if???

Hi Linda

Sorry only just seen your thread on the end of my post 4 days ago.
Maybe others wont agree with me here but as you know i wasnt successful on my gastric bypass,but today i have had good news that Mr Ackroyd has agreed to do the Intragastric Balloon,ok it is only for 6 months but it still helps me lose weight,perhaps its another avenue open to you as it costs less and your PCT may agree to it.

Good Luck.Dont give in trying,as others have said you have got this far into your journey.

xxx

Thanks Di sometimes I just start to feel there is no way out then I feel there is and so it goes on up and down. I know in my heart of hearts that Dr New the consultant would not abandon me if I dont get the funding I know he will try anyway to help, wonder if he can give me a fill up of patience when I next see him cos I sure do need it lol...Linda x

Hi Hun,

I cant say i know where to begin on how you feel,but i know what you mean,i felt so down last week,reading about people having their operations and the success stories,asking why me ?what have i done that is so wrong ? even watching the fat doctor on sky tv last night and the lady being 40st and still having the gastric bypass op,but it wasnt to be,i am a great believer everything happens for a reason.

Keep ringing Dr New`s secretary asking if there is any news on the date for your op,even once a week,be persistant.You will get a result.

Good Luck and dont give up.

xxx

Back