• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is your scent?

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hey guys
Totally random and nosey thread here but hey ho lol
What scent do you wear? Perfumes and aftershaves I mean.
I adore a good scent and especially on a man, a good smelling man is just so nice lol
Ill start...I wear Beyonce's Heat, I adore the smell of it and I love the way I smell...just sayin! lol
So...what do you guys wear?
Steph xx

Dior Addict for daily use, and I'm now using the new Belle d'Opium for special occassions.
x

Gosh i do have quite a few and they are all my favourites steph..........erm... Calvin Kleins Obsession.......Elizabeth taylors white diamonds..........Sarah Jessica Parkers, lovely.........Clarins, rebalancing fragrance, serenity which i use for a calming effect xxx

Patchouli oil,Im am old hippy!Very sensual and erotic,just like me!Whenever im in shops I hear people say what is that lovely smell.Must admit though its like Marmite for some!Cant wear spray anything kills the sinus so go for perfume or oils.

Ooohhh thanks for those replies, thanks for joining in guys xx
If anyone has problems with perfumes going odd smelling when put on your chest a good hint it to put it on the sides of your stomach. It smells lovely and as your body heat from your stomach hits it it just smells warm and lovely. It works for me I know because if I put it on my chest it smells like vinegar, that is anything I put there, so try the tummy thing.
Steph xx

kenzo flowers for me. Love it.

I wear Gucci by Gucci but for work good old CK One. I love, love, love the smell of Calvin Klein Obsession of my OH - mmm :flirt2:

Chanel No 5 was my Mums favourite perfume and the smell will always remind me of her although not many people wear it now x

Hypnotic Poison - not just Poison which gets right up my nose.... Unfortunately my 13 yr old half inched it out my bedroom and has used about half a bottle before i noticed as i tend to wear it when going out... Like anais anais also x

I am terrible I LOVE perfum, my bathroom cabinet looks like Boots perfume counter !! My favourites is Jadore, D&G, Sarah Jessica Park, Gucci, Chanel, my list is endless. Oh yes I spray it everywhere even behind me ears.haha, im sure I read to do that somewhere ?

Love Anais Anais, Angel, Gucci Envy, Daisy & DNKY green apple.

Love hubby to wear Joop (Pink) Armani Code and Paul Gautier (green)

Love me smellies!

Ohh I love my perfumes :D....I wear loads of different ones but my favourites are Dior Addict, Chanel No5, Calvin Klein Eternity, Jean Paul Gaultier and many more lol....I love a nice smelling man too Steph and I but his smellies so I pick what I like ;) Luckily he likes my chocies....All the Joops, Eternity Men, Gucci Envy and I love Jean Paul Gaultier that my son wears.....we are deffinately a family who love smellies :D XX

I'm a perfume addict and have a huge range with around twelve bottles on the go now... some of my favourites include Prada, Channel no5, Marc Jacob Daisy, Vera Wang Princess and I have a range of the celebrity perfumes, the best so far in my range is the Celine Dion... I also like the Clarins range of perfumes & Decleor.

Endless topic for me... my hubby likes Gucci, Hugo Boss and wore Aramis for many years ....

I could talk all night about perfumes.... I love them! xxx

Bev my hubby wore Aramis for a while too it seems so old fashioned now lol.....yet Chanel No5 is still the best selling perfume worldwide and I love it! Im the same as you, have loads of perfume, some I havnt even opened yet :D The kids say Im spoiled rotten ;) XX

Back