• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is your scent?

Ohhhhhh great topic!

My daytime favourite has to be "Cool Waters" by Davidoff

For evenings I love "Fantasy" by Britney Spears. Which is a bit embarrassing as I am in my 40's,, :(

I get lots of comments and people asking me what my perfume is,, I am always so embarrassed to tell them hee hee

Im in my 40's and i have Britney to lol x

your welcome xxx Hubby first bought this for me and not wanted anything else since but find it harder and harder to get in uk ......

One of my most fav perfumes Escada, u have great taste x

Im in my 40's and i have Britney to lol x

Hahaha ...when people say to me "awh you smell lovely, what are you wearing" and I then say Britney Spears (blush) hahaha. Her perfume is lovely, so sweet smelling and fresh.

Hahaha ...when people say to me "awh you smell lovely, what are you wearing" and I then say Britney Spears (blush) hahaha. Her perfume is lovely, so sweet smelling and fresh.

lol, I have Jordon, SJP as well but my fav at the moment is Loud by Tommy Hilfiger

I've got a couple of Britney's too and they are nice.... I'm enjoying my Escada today... reminds me of warm sunny holidays since I discovered it first of all in Spain... I think it is Spanish, hard to get here now... love and hugs xxx

Valentino's Rock n Rose is my favourite at the moment. I also love Chanels Allure and a couple of the Agent Provocateur ones (cant fit into their undies yet so the perfume will have to do!) :)

Haha... can always count on you to say it just as it is Karl... great to hear from you as always...

I'm old enough to remember Smitty... haha... haven't thought of that one for years... not seen it on the market for years either...

Were you a Brut man or Old Spice years ago?
Both still available.... haha xxx

Love and hugs as always Karl xxxx

I was always a smelly junkie Bev so I used to nick whatever my dad was using at the time :D fortunately he was on old spice man, though I did have to stop using his when someone bought him Hi Karate LOL that was dreadful.

Fortunately the same Christmas my aunt Margaret bought me my first real aftershave that was all mine, funny as it was eight years later that I started shaving LOL but it was the original Brut which I still like though don't tell anyone my credibility would be in tatters :D

I usually have at least three or four bottles of smellies in the car plus a can of Lynx for emergencies ;)

Hugs back at ya though be warned you'll end up smelling of Fahrenheit when you get a real one :D

Haha... I can't wait... although I love Gucci for Men...

Glad we don't see Hi Karate these days Karl and I'm so looking forward to my hug... I'll be holding you to that!

For now, as always sending love & warming hugs to you and all xxx

So many replies, I love it :)
Thanks for adding a male response Karl :) my sisters ex boyfriend wore Farenheit and I must say that he always smelt so good...I will definately be having a sneaky sniff when a meet up eventually comes up, so be warned lol
Steph xx

Oooo nice if you ask nicely you can have two LOL

Haha.. I'll be asking nicely for sure... haha xxx

I was always a smelly junkie Bev so I used to nick whatever my dad was using at the time :D fortunately he was on old spice man, though I did have to stop using his when someone bought him Hi Karate LOL that was dreadful.

lol this reminds me of the first year I used my pocket money to buy my family crimbo pressies....I got my dad hi karate from a ten bob shop in our village pmsl I loved that shop I got pressies for whole family for £2 lol

I love Chanel No.5 and Gianni Versace for evening wear.

In the day I like the fresh scent of Cerrutti 1881.

My son bought me Dune one Christmas - but it did`nt suit me, or I it!

So many good perfumes on the market but not all of them suit me.

Some great choices on here. Even Karl`s

Love Kat x

The only perfume I can wear & luckily I adore it, is Coco Chanel!!

ARE YOU LISTENING SANTA!!! Ha, Ha :D

You can buy Escada at Fragrance Direct advertised on this page! I googled it in and Bingo!

Love Kat x

can't seem to find the original Escada though :eek:( and they want £75 for a tester bottle on Ebay!!!!!

Crikey what a smelly lot you are.:eek::eek:

I love perfume but it doesnt love me, I seem to absorb it and could put a whole bottle on and only smell for 5 mins.

I can use Opium though but need loads on so thats my favourite.

I also have the habit of when I go into Department Stores, using all the samples hoping one day one will stay on me a smell.:cool:

I need a new perfume but i get impaitient sniffing lots of perfumes!! At the moment im wearing Gucci II.

On men i have to say Faranheit drives me nuts and Ultra Violet mmmmmmm

Back