• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is your scent?

I too like White Diamonds Sugga, and Lacombe (sp?) Poeme

I'm a perfume addict and have a huge range with around twelve bottles on the go now... some of my favourites include Prada, Channel no5, Marc Jacob Daisy, Vera Wang Princess and I have a range of the celebrity perfumes, the best so far in my range is the Celine Dion... I also like the Clarins range of perfumes & Decleor.

Endless topic for me... my hubby likes Gucci, Hugo Boss and wore Aramis for many years ....

I could talk all night about perfumes.... I love them! xxx

My favourite at present Bev Marc Jacob - Daisy, For some reason The Vera Wang Princess didn't smell good on me?

Lin x

So many perfumes there, most Ive never heard of lol
I have been looking for ages for a signature perfume, one that was just..well...me and Ive finally found it with my Heat yay finally lol
Steph xx

Amarige by Givenchy... the same scent since I was 16! How sad am i?? x

Gosh I used to wear Amarige years ago, I didn't know they still make it! Last time I tried to buy it I'm sure I couldn't find any.

I also used to LOVE Esther Lauder Silver Dazzling, another I can't find in the shops any more.

But my signature perfume is Chanel, Mademoiselle Coco.

It just smells fab on me, whenever I wear it people ask what that lovely smell is.

My hubby's favourite is Ralph Lauren, Polo, the original green one. He's been wearing it for years and the smell is so sexy!

Can I just say thank you for such a fab thread! I've just thought that rather than treating myself to food or take-aways (which I don't anymore!) I could put a few quid away every week toward a new bottle of perfume every month or so!

I'm going to post this idea on my new Bypass life thread!

See! This is what I love about this site! you're inspirational!

ohhh - i LOVE the smell of Patchouli oil!!!!!!!!!!

for myself i wear hugo boss Woman and second fav all time is CKOne

Ralph Lauren Romance. I wore this for the first time on my wedding day over 9 years ago and have never found anything better. I don't know if its that I love the smell so much or if its because it reminds of that day but I just love it x

I love heat as well, also anything fresh and fruity, hate musky ones

im not a real perfume wearer, but i do like body shop white musk, 212 sexy, and marks n spencer 'florentyne' i think its called, but its a real flowery smell, i love it. i also love Brut, not just on men, but i like to wear it too, i ha ve some brut deoderant that i love wearing. oh i did buy some paris hilton can can, i quite like that too. im not really into all the 'designer perfumes', well not yet anyway, but im gradually coming out of the wood work now and smelling the light of day, so who knows, i might be just browsing the smellies counters soon.
i like the idea of the tummy steph, im gonna try that, my mum told me also to put it on the back of the knees, and at the ankles, all the pulse points i think it is. when you wear it behind the knees, you get a lovely waft of it when you walk.
big hugs xxx

Am I the first bloke to post on this thread? LOL :D

My absolute fave is Fahrenheit by Dior. Its been around forever (An oldie but goodie like me LOL) but wherever I go I get people asking me what it is as it smells lovely. I also wear the Fahrenheit Absolute too which I love so I alternate between the two. Oh I only wear Eau de toilette too as its stronger than aftershave

I sometimes wear Issey Miyake too but only if I've forgotten to put the other on as I keep a bottle of Issey in the car

My fave perfume is actually Smitty LOL but I doubt any of you young pups will have heard of that old fossil LOL :D

Haha... can always count on you to say it just as it is Karl... great to hear from you as always...

I'm old enough to remember Smitty... haha... haven't thought of that one for years... not seen it on the market for years either...

Were you a Brut man or Old Spice years ago?
Both still available.... haha xxx

Love and hugs as always Karl xxxx

My fave has to be Escada by margaretha ley and my evening scent is obsession calvin Klein.....

I Love farenheit on my hubby and JP Gaultier original male mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love love love Escada...

First bought it in Spain and always keep a bottle ... I find this one to be so refreshing and light...

Lovely... thanks for reminding me... I'll wear this today! xxx

I love love love Escada...

First bought it in Spain and always keep a bottle ... I find this one to be so refreshing and light...

Lovely... thanks for reminding me... I'll wear this today! xxx

your welcome xxx Hubby first bought this for me and not wanted anything else since but find it harder and harder to get in uk ......

So many replies, I love it :)
Dawn...yes I was taught about all of the pulse points, backs of knees etc and thats also where I apply it, so I should technically smell good from head to toe lol I was also taught to apply a tiny drop on my temples but I dont do that but I was taught about it.
Thanks for adding a male response Karl :) my sisters ex boyfriend wore Farenheit and I must say that he always smelt so good...I will definately be having a sneaky sniff when a meet up eventually comes up, so be warned lol
Steph xx

Ohhhhhh great topic!

My daytime favourite has to be "Cool Waters" by Davidoff

For evenings I love "Fantasy" by Britney Spears. Which is a bit embarrassing as I am in my 40's,, :(

I get lots of comments and people asking me what my perfume is,, I am always so embarrassed to tell them hee hee

None really, they affect my asthma too much. Can't even use perfumed soap because it irritates my skin.

Jacki.

Nowt wrong with that Jay. I like the smell of High School Musical perfume, wouldnt wear it myself but I like the smell on others.
Steph xx

Hey guys
Totally random and nosey thread here but hey ho lol
What scent do you wear? Perfumes and aftershaves I mean.
I adore a good scent and especially on a man, a good smelling man is just so nice lol
Ill start...I wear Beyonce's Heat, I adore the smell of it and I love the way I smell...just sayin! lol
So...what do you guys wear?
Steph xx

At the moment im wearing Loud by Tommy Hilfiger which smells soooo nice and my other favourate is Escada.
I do have a few others like Clinque Happy ,Britney spears , SJP ,Jordons
all lovelyx

Back