• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What is your scent?

'Her' by Narcisco Rodriguez - absolutely love it. Also Angel, Belle d'Opium, Miss Dior and ypres (although that is so sweet I can only use a tiny amount)

Ok.. here goes..

My all time favourite is Night Musk by Avon (but they discontinued it and its like gold dust to find even on ebay) so now I use Little Black Dress or Rare Pearls again by Avon.. also like the 'So' range - especially So - Kiss Me.. Also like Anais Anais (got 4 bottles), Eden and Giorgio (2 bottles) (yellow & white striped box), Chanel no 5, Charlie Red, Charlie Black and finally.. Estee Lauder 'Beautiful'..

I find - if you're able to - to layer the fragrance works well.. body wash in the shower followed by lotion once dried and a spritz on wrist, crook of elbow, behind the ears and yes.. Steph - a little on tum helps too.. also.. if you're in a hurry and havent time to shower.. use the body lotion and ponce srpitzed everywhere else - a small spritz onto your hair ;)

Love the smell of Lynx Africa on hubby.. or Wilderness by Avon.. he isn't keen on much as he has sensitive skin but those he can get away with no reaction..

coconut oil for daily wear, and DKNY original for nights out.

coconut oil for daily wear, and DKNY original for nights out.

I love, love, love the smellof coconut. I used to buy the scent from the Body Shop. It jsut makes me feel summery! :D

I wear Gucci by Gucci but for work good old CK One. I love, love, love the smell of Calvin Klein Obsession of my OH - mmm :flirt2:

Chanel No 5 was my Mums favourite perfume and the smell will always remind me of her although not many people wear it now x

I wear Chanel No 5 :D

I also wear Ed Hardy and Vera Wangs Princess

x

I wear the original ghost during the day, i just love the lightness of it, been using that since it came out years ago! For night time i like georgio So You which was discontinued but have seen a few boxes around recently, of course made a point that the ole man sees them too! I also like poison but that is for special special occasions as i only have a tiny bit left and it is so expensive. The ole man wears night obsession by CK and just to throw on old spice white water

Back