• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What to do?.

Carre

I'm with thg and when I had my consultation I was told I would be on a pre op of 1000 cal for 1week I have had no paperwork through or heard anything from thg and I'm in next week for the op. do you think I have to guess or do they send stuff out?.

Carre said:
I'm with thg and when I had my consultation I was told I would be on a pre op of 1000 cal for 1week I have had no paperwork through or heard anything from thg and I'm in next week for the op. do you think I have to guess or do they send stuff out?.

Hi Carre - did they send you a questionnaire in readiness for your consultation ? - There was a book in there but I only remember it being specific about milk diet - (my book is in my locker at work so can't check) - sorry I can't help further.

I know they didn't say the milk one, just 1000cal, I will just cut down from tomorrow till I get it sorted.

Thanks for the replys xx

From reading the other threads people who have reduced carbs and increased protein seem to have more success - Good luck xxxxxx

Yeah but went over 1000 tut tut me.
Will do better tomorrow, spoke to Dolan today which has made it more real, starting to get really nervous xx

How's you doing?.

I was at thg I did week of 1000cal before then a week of op i did milk and yogurt diet

I think it set u in right stead when u start to lose weight, before op
I wish u all the best ur in very good hand with thg
X

My plan was to do the milk/slimfast which I did for 3 days - I then went to meet up with a friend - we went into a pub that was serving food - we said we'd share a chicken tikka - I completely lost the plot and ordered another one ! I was too scared to go on the scales this morning- had lost 4lbs up until then will pluck up courage to weigh tomorrow ?

hi i was on that one i think if it is then it consists of
2 eggs
1 piece of chicken, fish or quorn
3 small pices fruit
boulion or bovril drinks
green salad and veg (but ONLY green)
4-5lts water
sugarfree jelly :)
NO MILK, NO BREAD, PASTA OR POTS, NO ALCOHOL.

this is each day.

it worked well for me even if it was hard, i lost 16lb in 2 weeks!

i had my op last sat, all went well, recovering nicely and down 20lb in total so very very happy!

hope this helps and all goes well!

I'm laughing at this post, you sound just like me...!!,
I'm sure you will get it together xx

I forgot when did you say you were having yours??

I'm just bloody useless - that's why au need the band to help me reign my eating in lol - I've just read on another thread that poor Shanez who was due to be banded the 11th has been cancelled until mid October - she didn't say why - I'm gutted for her - she' d started the pre - op as well !! @ THG - I'm booked in on the 13th with Dr Sirgusad - getting nervous now

Argh poor her......
So I'm going in the day after you, i hope they don't cancel mine??

Oh crap this might be the kick up the ass I need to get focused.

Yeah I know what you mean about the restriction much needed I eat far to much, I truly believe there is a hole in my neck and the food don't reach my stomach lol xx

Just think if that is the cast you could get a bung - plug the joke and save £5k lol x - did you say yours was with Sirgusad ?

Ha ha ..

I'm not sure cause they changed my date I think it was Hughes ..??

I want to be a loser, can't wait to start updating my posts..with -lbs off

Back