• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What was/is the first thing you brought?

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
What was the first piece of clothing you have /are going to buy when you lose weight?

I have always wanted the little black dress and so that is gonna be my first purchase and some sexy undies :D

i all ways wanted a 50s pencil dress i bought one as my (i will get into dress a size 10/12) i tryed it on today and it fits so all i need now is some where to wear it to x x x sarah

well done sarah on your weight loss I carnt wait till I can get rid of my wardrobe and buy a new one, I have clothes ranging from a 14 all the way up to 24, I hope I can say bye bye to all of them:D

This thread made me smile prior to my op i bought a top that i liked in the hope i would get into it i was a size 26/28 and the top was a 20. I was overjoyed when i was able to wear it but it didnt last long as within 3 weeks it was too big. My thing i want to be able to do is buy some nice unsderwear instead of my sloggies and full cup bras but until i have my excess skin removed and my boobs put where they should be i will continue my love affair with the good old sloggies.

i saw a lovely top reduced from £35 to £12.50 so i got it in a size 14 ive never been slim so i didnt know wat size to get as i cant visulize myself slim . this is my goal to get into this then well see as this now seems so far out of reach

i saw a lovely top reduced from £35 to £12.50 so i got it in a size 14 ive never been slim so i didnt know wat size to get as i cant visulize myself slim . this is my goal to get into this then well see as this now seems so far out of reach

You will get there and feel so good when you do.

i all ways wanted a 50s pencil dress i bought one as my (i will get into dress a size 10/12) i tryed it on today and it fits so all i need now is some where to wear it to x x x sarah

That is sooooo inspiring! My dream is a Chanel-style jacket in pastel tweed - with a pencil skirt of course. But I don't think that'll be the first thing I buy - I've got to track one down first so I suppose it'll be shoes - I'm a serious shoeaholic. And nice undies instead of my Matalan knickers. Mxx

skinny jeans for me Never really been a skirt/dress person even when I was a size 8

i would love a pair of jeans. i can only wear skirts at mo so that would be fab.

i always used to say to people "me in a skirt ? NOOOO NEVER" !!!

I am now the proud owner of a couple of mini skirts ;) :D

the denim one is my fav :giggle:

Oh gosh theres lots of things I would like when I get to goal. Dont think i will have to buy much to start with, as someone else said, I already have clothes all the way down to size 14.

At goal though, I would love some skinny jeans, a gorgeous wrap dress, sexy undies, lots of high heels that cripple me at the minute.

This might seem daft but most of all I want to be able to wear a sexy pencil skirt and stilletos... I think I will be giving myself debt advice when I have spent out on a new wardrobe.

im addicted to watching gok at the moment. i have also read his book several times as i come to terms with my new shape. what i am discovering is petite fits are bloody great just not a fantastic range.

Well to be honest there's not much i would like to buy i'm like the rest of you, you just haven't put it in this post! I want to be able to go into ANY high street store and buy something that fits properly, looks good and hasn't been brought because i have a special night out planned and it looks 'okay'!

One thing i look forward to buying is some knee high leather boots (yes i know us ladies with fat calves can get the stretchy ones from Evans, i have two pairs of these) that don't need to be surgically attached to my skin to prevent sliding down and to be able to put a finger inside the top rim of the boots and find space.....

Oh yes walking in high heels and buying sexy undies not in a size 24 would also be totally beaudacious too dudettes lol

I want to be able to go into ANY high street store and buy something that fits properly, looks good and hasn't been brought because i have a special night out planned and it looks 'okay'!

OMG the number of times I have done this and then spent the whole night worrying about how awful I look.

I cant wait to be shopping to suit my shape rather than trying to cover my shape up underneath shapeless tents.

It wasnt the first thing I bought, but my husband knew I really liked the thought of owning a pinafore dress (pinstripped) with matching jacket. He bought me the out fit from HM, and I just love it, but still cannot get into yet. I try it on about once a month, "just to see". It is getting closer, but I cant wait to get it on, and it feels nice, not too tight, and maybe a tad too big, but not there yet.

When I get it on and it looks nice, I'll post it as my new profile picture, so watch my space :happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:
MNL

Back