• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What was/is the first thing you brought?

This may sound odd to some people but to me it is very real. As a size 36 woman, i only possess 1, yes you read right, 1 going out top. This is ridiculous and at 32 yrs old i should be very grateful to go into a shop and choose something other that this blasted top to wear x

I have only been large since my bike crash (6 yrs) so I want to get back in to my smaller bike leathers! I want to wear trainers again - my ankles swell so bad I have been in boots for years. I want to bin my ugly HH cup bra's and get the dusty bag out of the loft containing all my pretty 34EE ones. I want to dig my Levi's out of the loft and wear them comfortably on the bike without the waist digging in.

I might treat myself so something new but as I have no idea what size I will be, I have nothing in mind.

deffo with you there julie on the knee high leather boots and being able to put a finger in the top and have space thats is one of my top buys when i reach my goal weight but have a long way to go xxx

I was at my sisters the other day and she was sorting through her wardrobe. i sat trying on her boots and was gobsmacked when i could fasten them all right upto the top. I usually had to buy my boots from duo as the foot depth at evans never fitted me.
In TK Max the other day they had a pair of knee high leather boots for £15 i thought i woulod try them and they fitted so i now have my first pair for winter.

Cant wait for you to be there as well its a fantastic feeling.

I'm going shopping in Primark and New look when I lose some more. How nice would that be, carrying a Primark/new look bag instead of trying to hide the evans bag?

I have been in newlook but not primark yet. Dont ask me why as they are next door to each other i think it is because it is a shop that has never had anything remotly close to my size in the past so i just never think of going there. Will have to haver a look.

I have only been large since my bike crash (6 yrs) so I want to get back in to my smaller bike leathers! I want to wear trainers again - my ankles swell so bad I have been in boots for years. I want to bin my ugly HH cup bra's and get the dusty bag out of the loft containing all my pretty 34EE ones. I want to dig my Levi's out of the loft and wear them comfortably on the bike without the waist digging in.

I might treat myself so something new but as I have no idea what size I will be, I have nothing in mind.

It will be so exciting fitting back into your clothes. i had been so big for so long i didnt have any smaller clothes but lots of friends rallied round and gave me lots of things as i shrunk but i also used the sale rails and picked things that i liked in smaller sizes. its great fun trying something on one week for it not to fit then trying it again the next week and it fits/ you will soon be back in them leathers again. what type of bike do you have?

what type of bike do you have?

OOh I have a kwak thou which I streetfightered myself ( stripped down, re-engineered and tuned up - had it for years), that is in the garage as it's too illegal to ride up north where the police are aplenty ;) I have a Triumph Daytona 900 and Hubby just bought me a Suzuki V-Strom thou (my hips are too knackered to ride the other two comfortably). The new one is a big thousand CC trailee adventurer type bike and is the best fun I have had in years - It's like being 17 again when I get on it and I wheelie out of the carpark at work!!! I had a choice of either a brand new Harley or this Op and much as I have my heart set on a monster black Harley, it was no contest - the op won hands down!

Are you a bit of a biker chic then ;);)

I might actually go clothes shopping with TPT Jnr around xmas instead of buying off ebay once my weight has stabilised a bit... but I am crap as I hate shopping and always stick to the Millets & blokey type shops!

The first thing I will be buy will be something that I like rather than the only thing there that will fit me.
I will be getting a divorce from Ambrose Wilson and Simplybe.
I have never owned a pair of jeans in my life so pair of them would be pretty special.

Sue

xx

OOh I have a kwak thou which I streetfightered myself ( stripped down, re-engineered and tuned up - had it for years), that is in the garage as it's too illegal to ride up north where the police are aplenty ;) I have a Triumph Daytona 900 and Hubby just bought me a Suzuki V-Strom thou (my hips are too knackered to ride the other two comfortably). The new one is a big thousand CC trailee adventurer type bike and is the best fun I have had in years - It's like being 17 again when I get on it and I wheelie out of the carpark at work!!! I had a choice of either a brand new Harley or this Op and much as I have my heart set on a monster black Harley, it was no contest - the op won hands down!

Are you a bit of a biker chic then ;);)

I might actually go clothes shopping with TPT Jnr around xmas instead of buying off ebay once my weight has stabilised a bit... but I am crap as I hate shopping and always stick to the Millets & blokey type shops!

Love bikes annd my son has a kwak ER6F hes only 20. used to spend a lot of my mispent youth on the back of them but alas my bloody legs are too short to touch the ground even on a harley, lol
i even contemplated getting a mini moto so i could reach the floor. pmsl

i have never been on the back of my sons but have just found a place locally that does cheap leathers so once i stop loosing i may well go and buy some and get on the back of his bike.

I just want to be able to go into a normal high street shop and buy something that I like rather than what hides my fat tum.

I would love to be able to wear tops that don't have to be all the way down to my thighs and jeans that are comfortable and long boots and lovely underwear, I know the list is endless.

Love bikes annd my son has a kwak ER6F hes only 20. used to spend a lot of my mispent youth on the back of them but alas my bloody legs are too short to touch the ground even on a harley, lol
i even contemplated getting a mini moto so i could reach the floor. pmsl

i have never been on the back of my sons but have just found a place locally that does cheap leathers so once i stop loosing i may well go and buy some and get on the back of his bike.

Most of my girlfriends are under 5ft (and under size 8 grrrr) and have trouble with bikes - (they are all bikers) so they are limited on what they can ride and even then have to have them lowered..I am lucky at just under 5'9" I can ride anything...and I wouldn't change that for the world.. also I make it a rule not to ride a bike I can't pick up if I drop it or it gets knocked over..and I can do that too!!

Hey - fancy a go on the back of mine when you are all leathered up? I won't go mad, and will take it nice and steady? It's got a back box so you can sit upright and not be bent over....:):):D

On the day that i was accepted for surgery i went straight to the shops and bought a size 16 pair of jeans. I then made a packed with myself not to but anything else until i had hit a 3 stone loss. But after 2 st loss i had no choice but to go and buy some new knickers! the old ones were just falling down all i can say thank god i wear trousers to work! When i hit the 3st loss i went into new look and freaked out (clearly it wasnt the right time to buy clothes) it frightened me a bit i guess because i had spent sooo long in size 28/30 i didnt want to be disappointed. So i waited another month went with my niece and bought a few tops and trousers size 22/24 that was a month ago and now im a size 20/22 so i recommend you just buy a few things and make sure they are sale items. xxxx

my treat will be not clothes, but a shiney Suzuki GSX1400 :gimi: for my 40th birthday in a couple of years when hopefully i should be at target, next year when i've shifted a fair tad of weight, i will do my bike test in preparation, used to have 125's when i was younger, and the bug has never left me :D

Shoes, shoes, shoes... I want out of these flats and be able to walk in some sexy heels!! :)

Back