• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What you hoping for?

Hi I hope to lose 2lbs a week.

Hi you look like you must be near your goal weight anyway. I'm just under half way there. I have lost 80lbs and have 90lbs to go. My real down fall is lack of fluids. I have never been a big water drinker or any other fluid for that matter and I did think it would help if I drank more, I really don't feel thirsty in the cooler weather. When I am thirsty on hot days I sometimes forget and try to down a pint if juice and then the pain sets in and I remember to go slow. Re-plumbing allowing I will endeavour to consume or squash. Good luck for your 1.5lb loss. Let me know

Sorry about the spelling replying of my iPhone not Computor buttons too small.

Hi you look like you must be near your goal weight anyway. I'm just under half way there. I have lost 80lbs and have 90lbs to go. My real down fall is lack of fluids. I have never been a big water drinker or any other fluid for that matter and I did think it would help if I drank more, I really don't feel thirsty in the cooler weather. When I am thirsty on hot days I sometimes forget and try to down a pint if juice and then the pain sets in and I remember to go slow. Re-plumbing allowing I will endeavour to consume or squash. Good luck for your 1.5lb loss. Let me know

Some advice for you, get a water bottle that you can not see how much fluid is left. This way you can keep taking little sips, and before you know it, you will have finished the bottle and then time for a fill up :)

I'm here for you if I can help at all.

I'm hoping to lose this compression bandage around my neck and face. It's darned hot.
Traveling home tomorrow I'll be in a cotton snood and big sunglasses, and will be pretending to be someone famous.

I'm just hoping to stick to the plan and not give in to temptation! sat in mcdonalds with hubby and kids watching them eat while I 'enjoyed' my grilled chicken salad with no dressing (140 cals) ... managed it at the time, but the temptation monster is clawing away trying to demand I satisfy its cravings ....
so sticking to the plan for the week would be awesome!
xxx

Back