• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What???

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a size 12 well done you congratulations on ur weightloss journey and your skinny minny size
love kate xxxx

ooooo go you!!!!!
i bet your over the moon! ( i bloomin would be! )
.x.

wooo hooo congratulations thats brilliant ! i love the bargain rails as well xxx

whooo go you and you have not finished shopping yet, don't forget you want that nice almost casual look for when your man decided to pluck up the courage to invite you out.

The sale rail is becoming my best friend as well

Oh my a size 12, thats it ,there will no holding you back now your out buying the bargains for your flirty nights out.Watch out Preston men Linda is going dressed to kill lol.
Well done Hun you deserve it.

xx

Congratulations

Irene xx

Fantastic!!

:happy096: that is amazing well done you are an absolute star a size 12!!!! the nearest i've been to a size 12 over the last 20yrs is a ruler!!!! :talk017:

thanks so much for the lovely comments and the support, I was size 20 when I had surgery and had decided I would try to last with the clothes I had but once you start to shop its hard to stop again.....there were some lovely trousers in size 16 on the sale rail yet there never seemed to be any when I was size 16 before lol....going to wear my new top now as going to visit my dear friend in hospital and as its red she will love it...once again thanks for your kind words, still in 14's bottoms but its coming...xx

Nice one Linda, keep hold of ur old clothes so i can have a rummage, u always look fab in whatever size u wear.
Except at the last Preston meet cos ur jeans had baggy ass syndrome goin on x x x lol

Hi CharleyGirl

I am soooo pleased for you.........how great to go shopping and not have to be so limited in choice.

Keep shopping.....Have a great time doing it.

xXx

Its really strange to pick things up that look really small yet they fit. I only bought the top for the future never thought it would fit now....had to adjust my coathangers to hang up the two pairs of new jeans I bought (still size 14) good job my hangers slide in wards lol....next week I am going to visit my ex boyfriend he has not seen me since before surgery cant wait to see his face drop lol...xx

Back