• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's eating you?

Great thread!

How do I stop pressing the self - destruct button?

For many of the reasons said before, when I`m bored, tired, lonely, down, or sometimes for no reason at all, I just press it. Why? Why would I want to damage the good that is happening, or do I hate myself so much that I have no control? Maybe its change I fear, I don`t know.
I am better at keeping the negative at bay than I was, but its still a self-will battle with myself to stop myself going for that button and undoing all the good work!

I`ve never opened up like this before, or been able to express how I feel, as I felt so ashamed and fearful of the repurcussions.

I really hope I can fight my demons and find some peace in my life.

Sorry for rattling on, and thanks for listening.

Love Kat x

Stress was one of my biggest triggers usually worrying about money! Believing the ignorant ones who said i was unacceptable to society as an obese person and didn't have a right to be seen or heard! Chocolate was my biggest(pardon the pun) friend and i hid in amongst huge bars of it. How did i learn to love myself? If i'm honest i probably never hated myself always knew i was a nice good person just hated my body, but now that my body is so much smaller it makes it easier to love myself as a whole package if that makes sense x

Back