• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what's your treat (food or otherwise)

I find I spend more on food now as I buy more expensive cuts of meat,fish and chicken etc., but my diet is so much healthier I don't mind at all. But then with the cash I've saved from no smoking, and no alcohol to speak of, I've already paid for my ticket to fly to the states to see my sister who I haven't seen for 32 yrs, and have nearly 900 pound saved towards a breast uplift and enlargement once I get to goal. My treat is a mars choc ice when I really can't resist something naughty.. but at 134 calories once in a blue moon shouldn't really do much damage I hope!!!

I am saving some money on food - about 20-30 a week as I have a family but also the little extras like the odd takeaway or the sudden 'special' meal for no reason which was far too much food anyway.

Amanda that's brilliant :) well done I bet you can't wait to see your sister xxx well done giving up smoking too and I agree about the booze I've still got a bottle of wine I opened on Christmas day , you must be so proud of yourself :) don't think I'd dare do boob op but good luck xx

Thanks angie!! I am excited and nervous about seeing her again, cannot believe how we just let 32 years go by!! As for the boob job, I keep thinking if I could get through all the other major surgery then a boob job should be a doddle lol. Mind you i might not be so brave when it actually comes to it xxx

I have a list of things I can't do at the moment because I feel too fat!! So when i've lost the weight I am going to do something off the list :) Things like go in to a shop and try things on just because I can.. squeeze past as many people as possible..go swimming and not feel like i need to hide under a towel.. wear some of my old clothes for the day to appreciate how much weight i've lost.. go to a theme park and fit in the rides!.. there are sooo many more!

keep them in mind :) it's great ticking off those things especially the ones involving other people xxx I'm going to Majorca in May first time abroad for 26 yrs and I know I will fit in the seat :)

You won't just fit into that plane seat angie!!! You'll be fitting into that swimsuit also....xxxx

I've not started treats yet, that's me just about 4 weeks post op. I had thought about putting away £1 for each pound loss in weight as there s a ring I have wanted for a couple of years. That will be my final goal. Will need to think of some mini goals.

That's a good idea Amanda, with my £1 per lb savings I could put that towards my tummy tuck when I reach my goal. I am really gonna need it.. I bet you're really excited about the states and seeing your sis. I've just built some bridges with my sister as we've not spoken for 2 years and I feel so glad that I did. Good idea about the farmers market and the reduced section at the supermarket - gonna keep an eye out in future. Enjoy your treats, what ever they may be. Xxxx

Thats another! I am quite a sarcastic person and a bit of a joker so I'd love to get on a plane and say hello air hostess.. I will not be needing the fat belt this year! omg that would be amazing. I think the £1 for a lb is a good idea. Although it would be nicer if someone else bought it for you to say what a fantastic job you've done!

Hmmm what about if every stone you have a pamper day or a day dedicated to you (not food related) I've told my boyfriend the day he can lift me without straining is the day he is going to have to carry me everywhere.

Back