• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats going on at heartlands?

michala

spoke to herefordshire pct and was told that the reason funding still pending is that they asked for additional info from heartlands in june and were still waiting for it. when they get it, it can go to panel. rang heartlands and answer machine says no bariatric secratary available till after 4th oct.does anyone know what the problem is with heartlands? a friend of mine went to mr hewin at gloucester royal and from start to finish it was only 3 months. sorry to moan but i just want to get it done.:confused::sigh::wave_cry:

I know the Bariatric Secretary is on holiday, and there isn't anyone to cover, and also the OLD bariatric team of Dieticians have either left or moved into new roles and they have a new team of Dieticians which are obvioulsy new and learning the ropes of Heartlands, I would have thought that the information would need to come from the individual consultants at Heartlands and each one have their own secretary's, my advice would be to contact YOUR consultants secretary..

Hope this helps...........

Sorry you're having such a bad time, but on a brighter note at least it's not just Walsall Manor who are struggling...

Keep plodding on and i hope you get answers soon xx

spoke to herefordshire pct and was told that the reason funding still pending is that they asked for additional info from heartlands in june and were still waiting for it. when they get it, it can go to panel. rang heartlands and answer machine says no bariatric secratary available till after 4th oct.does anyone know what the problem is with heartlands? a friend of mine went to mr hewin at gloucester royal and from start to finish it was only 3 months. sorry to moan but i just want to get it done.:confused::sigh::wave_cry:

It may be worth enquiring if you can be referred to Gloucester and start over with them. Heartlands like Walsall Manor seem to be under extreme pressure so it may be worth looking at waiting times over there before you make the approach about a switch.

tranquil

Back