• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whats up with me.?~??

lyndajoan

hi everyone i just dont know whats up with me i can not eat any of the meals i prepare, like the fish i made i just borked when i had a mouth full, tonight i made chicken stir fry i could not stand it, i have had chicken before but this seemed hard to even have the tinyest of pieces. even when i have a drink of water and i am sipping it i get the feeling like i am full or have just taken a big gulp its very uncomfortable i still wait and take another sip and so on and so on but it all seems like its getting like a hard chore instead of a pleasure, i can stand easy slider food like porridge, crackerbread and philly, yoghurts, so i just dont know what to do. should i go back to sloppy foods for a week i am worried i can not get my protine in , any suggestions will be greatly recived and followed. thanks in advance. xxxx:sigh::sigh:

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
You are just not ready for dense protein yet, sweetie ... take a step back & just move on when you are ready. You can top your protein up with milk & protein shakes plus any slider foods that have good protein content, such as scrambled egg etc. Everyone is different & you may just still be a bit swollen inside from the op. Take care, lovely xxx :)

Last edited: