• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

When I've lost the weight ....

well im new to this so plz forgive me if ive not wrote in the right place
im looking forward to being a yummy mummy to my 2 babys boys, being able to run around the park with them and being able to keep up.
to be ablle to go to disney land at the end of next year and being able to fit on the rides.
being able to wear fashionable clothes that suit my age 25, to be the same as my friends.
having more energy to be able to enjoy my life xxxxx

Awww those Victorian style baths make you feel good... one of my wishes is for a Jacuzzi Bath at home when my weight improves... it's been on my list for a while... and I am a believer in 'Girls having their Dream Lists', mine grows by the day! Haha... no harm in dreaming and chasing a dream now and again...
Loads of love Karen xxx

Bev we have a lovely jacuzzi bath, its a corner one - so quite short but as I'm not quite 5 feet tall that doesn't matter LOL (we got it half price in the bathstore sale when we were re-doing our bathroom. We couldn't believe how cheap it was! It is wonderful to lie back, relax and let the jets pummel away!

it's quite an achievable dream sweety. xxxxxx

I went away with mum and my youngest to the caravan last week. My sister came over one day with her granddaughter that is the same age as my youngest - 3 (I know, scary!).

Anyway, I ran around the field with them playing tig and football and running with the kite. I looked flaming awful with my boobs and belly bouncing all over the place but I didn't care because nobody knew me there.

I want to be able to do that ANYWHERE whether people know me or not.

Just one size of clothes in my wardrobe:)

*Wearing hold up stockings without them rolling down at high speed to your knees!
*Not being able to fit in booth seating!
*Looking at folding chairs and wondering if they will take your weight.
*Dreading having to sit on a pub garden bench first just incase your weight makes it fall over.
*Those dreaded plastic garden chairs are the worst, once you have established that they can take you weight is getting out of them without the chair getting stuck on your bottom....

*Those dreaded plastic garden chairs are the worst, once you have established that they can take you weight is getting out of them without the chair getting stuck on your bottom....

Urgh I cant get into them, those things are awful! Whoever invented them should be shot!

OH the List....
I'm feeling like Stewie in family guy..lol

Be able to have babies..
Be able to have confidence...
be able to tie shoe laces myself so that hubby doesn't have to do it any more.
be able to get more energy and do house work :( i feel bad for poor hubby as he does it all and doesn't complain :(
be able to wear saree (last time i wore was on my wedding in 2003)
and be so slim that my hubby can pick me up lol (this is his fantasy :p)
i want to be able to walk on the street without getting comments on how fat i am and how i have weight problem.
and so many....lol

Urgh I cant get into them, those things are awful! Whoever invented them should be shot!
Garden chairs!

and then there are the kind with legs like Bambi, which just splay and collapse under your weihgt! How embarrasing!

I can agree with most of what was said and just wanted to add - to have better sex life!

Not to be restricted to a positions missionary + variations and doggystyle.

I really want my man to be able to lift me and hold me in his arms. Sex or no sex:eek::p:D

(Can't believ I just said it! But it is really importaint for me) :)

Back