• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where Are All The Londoners? (Or Southerners?)

ESSEX!!!!!!

im a south london girl!!!! born in beckenham, lived in brockley and catford, moved to orpington in kent now living in herne bay kent and im staying put!!!!! :D

Hi Karma - I used to live in Amersham in Bucks!

I trained as a nurse at Amersham (and Wycombe) hospital!!...Small world! Lived in Amersham for about 2 yrs!

I'm in medway kent, I used to be in SE london but I didnt like it. Still have to go to london every day for work though worse luck.

You know its funny... I would either love to move to the country side or be in central London...but nothing in between...I hate the suburbs.

Husband and I were walking along the river (Westminster) a few weeks ago and couldn't get over how LESS crowded it was...It was lovely.

Yep I could do a flat by the river Thames.
But my next move will definitely be Virginia, USA.

(((hugs)))

Last edited:
I am in SE London too (as Snow Crystal knows we could even end up as Surgery Buddies at Kings) I am just in Croydon PCT by a grand distance of 100 yards.

Anyone else going to Kings?

love

TillyBob

I am Enfield Middlesex just a couple streets away from London :) and 30 mins drive from the Whit x

Born in Islington...10 years in Hertfordshire....8 years in Devon...Now living in Marlborough, Wiltshire.

IOW now that IS southern!

Back