• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where did you lose your weight from on your body at first?

God dammit, my face is slim and I like my boobs! haha

come on belly, I'm happy for you to just have 1 roll instead of 3!!

I cant wait to buy some really nice winter boots which fit my calves

OK thanks for that. I put the surgeons goal, but want to loose more - I want to get down to at least overweight and drop the obese completely.

Wow just seen 10lbs week two, that is amazing Well done. And again thank you for your plan, I am not quite up with the quantity, but hopefully will improve as my concentration does. Today was a really bugger of a day.

I think the surgeons idea of sucess and ours are often different. I think I read that they see an average of 50% of excess weight lost as success. In my case that would be , from my top weight, a loss of about 6 stone, which would leave me at 18 stone. I can tell you that 18 stone would not be a success in my book !
I understand that medically it would tick the boxes for them , as I would be healthier, and that their years of experience may show that that's realistic, but if I stick at 18 stone I will be gutted.

my surgeon hasn't set a goal at all. At my last visit he just said he was happy with my progress so far. But I won't be happy unless I get down to the normal weight range for my height.

just calculated my bmi and i am no longer in the morbid obese catagory yay!

yeah same with me, if I am 13 something I would not be happy either. But that is my first goal anyway, then I can move the posts. Miss Diet, I have never had boots that fit my calves even as a teenager. I always had to buy ankle boots.

Someone asked my mum today if I had lost weight. They knew I had been in hospital so must think I am ill LOL.

Top down

I think most lose from the top downwards.

For me it was my face and neck that really looked different but now my boobs are so much smaller too. My tummy is still fat but now is an apron hanging not nice to look at as the weight moves from there. My bum and thighs are smaller and I have so much lose skin.

I could make a whole new person out of the lose skin I have now. Goodness knows what it will be like once I have lost a lot more of my weight. However, feeling all the better for it.

I did start at a very hight weight though. LOL

Rosebun. x:D

Well I haven't lost it from my boobs. I hate the big boomers - shrink, SHRINK !

My hips have gone down and my stretch jeans are hanging beneath my bum. Oh and I have a saggy neck :-(

Back