• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where did you lose your weight from on your body at first?

I'm a bloke, so for me it was chest first, then back. I now have a bingo wings bum. I have lost 10 inches from my waist, but in proportion to the rest of the new me, it still looks large. I've lost 50Kg so far but I'm still a Big Chris if not such a Very Big Chris!

Not had my op yet - but would like to ask what is probably a daft question but here goes - has anyones feet slimmed - I hate having fat feet!

Yes my feet are slimmer. I don't need the E size shoes anymore.

Yippee can't wait to buy some decent shoes without traipsing all over for ones that fit

Oh yes. They aren't quite the same with the extra leather gusset. Tights that pull up too instead of digging in my hips.

jeany said:
Not had my op yet - but would like to ask what is probably a daft question but here goes - has anyones feet slimmed - I hate having fat feet!

My feet aren't fat on the top anymore but that's the only place they have slimmed so far, but they must slim to a size 7 so I can nick my best friends shoes hehe xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have lost pretty evenly I must say. My boobs are still pretty good. Lost inches but not cup size. I'm reasonably in proportion.
Thighs and belly remain my biggest areas as they always have been. Upper arms are horrendous. Bingo wings doesn't even begin to describe them!

My shoe size has gone from size 8 to size 7.

Mine started at the top and went downwards, so face, neck, shoulders (lots off them) boobs, middrift then started from the feet, calfes, thighs, bum (painfully boney now) and lastly the stomach - still a little overhanging lower stomach, its the last place to go and the first place we tend to put on

not lost that much in comparison but its off my face, shoulders and boobs. stomach still big.... not worried as still have about 6 stone left to shift! ive lost 3 including pre op.

xx

My face and fingers. My wedding ring has just been off which it hasn't for years.

Gosh-just tried my rings and they all come off except for my mums engegement ring on my right hand. I'm amazed as they've been stuck tight for years.
Already my wrists are thinner, just above my elbows are lots thinner making my massive upper arms look even bigger and under my bust is thinner.
The fat on my legs as gone soft and very lumpy ( not a pretty sight) and my stomach is still huge but now soft and very wobbly!
I'm glad I'm not a nudist ! ( and so is everyone else who knows me lol)

Miss Tickle - You paint such a pretty picture!!! But it is something we all go though I guess.

I was surprised about my fingers so quickly. Maybe I am already feeling the cold from our 'Great British Summer' !!

Miss Tickle, Can I ask who set your goal? My surgeon talked about 70% excess weight which still leaves me obese at BMI 32 something.

I think you do loose top to bottom, - Gravity! My friend has lost 10 stone and looks tiny around her shoulders but gets bigger and bigger on the way down. I quite expect that for me. Might be nice to see collar bones though, never had those before!

I thought mine wasnt shifting at all until I did the before and after comparison pics - sometimes hard to praise ourselves when we live with ourselves every day!! Defo now gone off my boobs, neck and face - and with no exercise I cant really complain about my wobbly belly xx one day I will do sit ups!!

Miss Tickle, Can I ask who set your goal? My surgeon talked about 70% excess weight which still leaves me obese at BMI 32 something.

That's my own, (aspirational ) goal Trisha. My surgeon hasn't set a goal, or talked about how much to expect to lose, at all.

Back