• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where is everyone's port ??

Nikola

Belly really bloated up today and I could feel my port directly above my belly button - this surprised me as I thought it would be to the right !

four inches above my belly button, two inches to the left, on a slight angle which makes it hard when they infill it!

I'm guessing mines under the big scar LOL which is about 4" above belly button ................ although im not certain as not had a fill yet LOL

Mine moves. Currently around 3 inches above my belly button & 2 inches to the left. Which is between my big scar & the middle 1

Belly really bloated up today and I could feel my port directly above my belly button - this surprised me as I thought it would be to the right !

If you had SILS with prof Favretti then the port tends to be above or just to side :)

Did you go with HW?

mine has moved 3 inches up and is just below my ribs as if/when I bend over I feel it pass below and hit my rib cage.

Mine was inserted through my belly button too but it was protruding so got it moved and it is under my ribs now!

Back