• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wheres everyone going on their hols?

Don't have any plans yet. Keeping things on hold in case I do get something organised in terms of abdominoplasty this summer ;)

I went to side a couple of years ago, we loved it the! I think we stayed in the club bella sun hotel.

Hi Vicky were staying at the Saray Regency 2 weeks all inclusive......heaven!!!! xxx

Tunisia would you believe it - hope the troubles have settled down! The tickets are in for our holiday on the 20th March... can't wait.

We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves... normally we go to Egypt!

We were due to go to Tunisia but changed to Turkey but im sure things will be fine. We went 2 year ago to Port El Kantoui and loved it the beaches are fantastic! xxx

tranquil_butterfly said:
I am hoping to visit my parents in Jamaica in November - if I still have a job by then as I have been threatened with redundancy. I have not seen my Dad since March last year. My mom is over visiting at the moment. I am saving now in case I do get the chop at work and if I do and I do not have a job by then - then I will have a long visit. They are not getting any younger. Plus any excuse to take a long break in the sun:D.

tranquil x

I got married in Jamaica and would love to go back at some point. Such a beautiful country.
x

I'm away to wanganui in new Zealand the land of the long white cloud' in October to visit family o and it just happens to be the time of the rugby world cup so guess were I'll be going, meticulous planning and timing on my part lol

Nice one Steve!

Sue (Riggiesue) and I are off to Sharm in Egypt in less than 4 weeks. Can't wait! :airplane: :gen157::character00180: Just one small thing to do first - move ooop north! :drivesaint00::character00182::shifter:
xx

Lovely - where in Jamaica? My parents live near Negril.

tranquil

We stayed in Montego Bay, but visited all over. We have family friends that live near Santa Cruz.

Nice one Steve!

Sue (Riggiesue) and I are off to Sharm in Egypt in less than 4 weeks. Can't wait! :airplane: :gen157::character00180: Just one small thing to do first - move ooop north! :drivesaint00::character00182::shifter:
xx

aye up lad dont forget thy flat cap and the whippet lol
good on john all the very best to both of you
have a great life together mate
regards steve

We're going on our dream holiday of a life time to Disney World Florida, staying at the Caribbean Beach resort inside Disney on 16th August. We haven't been on holiday for 3 years we've been saving up for this. My kids will be 15 & 16 and I wanted to take them while they were still kids before they don't want to come on holiday with us anymore, and I've always wanted to go.

I'm so pleased that I will have had my operation so I will be much fitter, I won't have to ask for a seatbelt extension on the plane and I will be able to go on all the rides.

I can't wait I'm so excited, I've watched the planning DVD over and over.

:D:D
It's Cornwall for us... twice a year we go for a month at a time ...so that's June & September.
We have a german shepherd and it's just a case of if he dosn't go neither do we.. we have a super time , early morning walks on a quiet beach watching the sunrise magnificent gardens friendly people ... and our best friend is with us what more could you ask for.

nothing booked, but have some time off over Easter , thinking off you all jetting off to the sun , will go next year when slimmer ( hopefully) LOL
Kate x

Back