• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who has taken my postman????

charliegirl

Right own up someone MUST have hijacked my postman he has been nowhere near my home all week and I am so getting inpatient waiting for my letter from Dr New, its been two weeks tomorrow, how slow do NHS secretarys type!!! I am an ex NHS secretary and trust me I was never that slow......do you think I have scared him off hanging around the window bra less (with a top on of course) do you think he feared tripping over and dropping his sack at my feet!! Well he jolly well better hurry up and get around here or there will be trouble........I need to read the letter to know I did not misunderstand Dr New.......maybe if I waited outside the sorting office....emmmm now there is an idea.... lol....

Right own up someone MUST have hijacked my postman he has been nowhere near my home all week and I am so getting inpatient waiting for my letter from Dr New, its been two weeks tomorrow, how slow do NHS secretarys type!!! I am an ex NHS secretary and trust me I was never that slow......do you think I have scared him off hanging around the window bra less (with a top on of course) do you think he feared tripping over and dropping his sack at my feet!! Well he jolly well better hurry up and get around here or there will be trouble........I need to read the letter to know I did not misunderstand Dr New.......maybe if I waited outside the sorting office....emmmm now there is an idea.... lol....
How funny! not that your letter hasn't come but you stalking your postman! wish i could own up but afraid i haven't taken him. sure he will reappear soon when you least expect it. xx

Maybe waiting outside the sorting office braless would have an effect Linda. instead of at home?? I am sure he will be along soon - you know what men are like, they just like to take their time over things xx

Back