• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Who is the biggest female loser on WLS thread?

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Just for fun! liz2008 did a thread asking who was the biggest loser today and the general consensus is that honour belongs to wannaloose18stone with a whopping 14 stone loss.

But what about the biggest female loser?

Any nominees?

I think it could be HC or Mandy. Or possibly Tammy.

HCs is, and tammys I think. Not sure about mandy, shes not been on for a while.

Shelbell - 120lbs
Mandy - 136lbs
HC - 114lbs
Tammy - 122lbs
Callysplace - 125lbs
Cat321 - 129lbs

So it looks like Mandy wins unless any of the above have not updated their weights.

Nic:D

Hmmmmm Olsbols? Will text her and see if thats up to date :)

Start Weight490Current Weight:297

OK so Ols has lost 17stone in total, but some of that was preop. So if you're talking in total since start of weight loss journey then she'd win hands down :) If just since pre-op then I think it's Mandy.

17stone though. Blummin heck that's something!

:hijack: Oh my God Shel, what a fantastically fabulous transformation. You look fantastic and a lot younger. Your ticker has been inspiring to watch but your picture tells a more dramatic story :hijack:

Well done too to all the title contenders. I'm just such a visual person that I bet I would be waxing lyrical about your losses too if I could see your before and afters.

About the biggest loser title, isn't it fairer to calculate % weight loss rather than the number of pounds lost?

Ahh well if the user details are all filled in that shows up in the left hand bar :)

Back